Jennifer Lopez's New Lover Allegedly Identified
It is apparently not Bradley Cooper who has stolen Jennifer Lopez's heart after her split from husband Marc Anthony. A photo obtained by TMZ shows the diva posing with her backup dancer named Casper Smart, who is deemed her new lover, while they were traveling in Europe.
The couple allegedly started out as "just friends" before moving on to flirting and then getting serious. Sources said they were initially talking and just hanging out but lately they have been seen "touchy-feely" in front of her other dancers.
Casper is based in Los Angeles and is aged 24, which is almost half of J.Lo's age. He has appeared in such shows as "Glee", "Step Up 3-D", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Honey 2". She met him for the first time on the set of "American Idol" last spring in which he was a backup dancer for her finale show performance.
The photo provided by TMZ was taken during the summer when she was in Ukraine for a performance. They were not dating at that time.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour