Jennifer Lopez's New Lover Allegedly Identified
It is apparently not Bradley Cooper who has stolen Jennifer Lopez's heart after her split from husband Marc Anthony. A photo obtained by TMZ shows the diva posing with her backup dancer named Casper Smart, who is deemed her new lover, while they were traveling in Europe.
The couple allegedly started out as "just friends" before moving on to flirting and then getting serious. Sources said they were initially talking and just hanging out but lately they have been seen "touchy-feely" in front of her other dancers.
Casper is based in Los Angeles and is aged 24, which is almost half of J.Lo's age. He has appeared in such shows as "Glee", "Step Up 3-D", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Honey 2". She met him for the first time on the set of "American Idol" last spring in which he was a backup dancer for her finale show performance.
The photo provided by TMZ was taken during the summer when she was in Ukraine for a performance. They were not dating at that time.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce