Jennifer Lopez's New Lover Allegedly Identified
It is apparently not Bradley Cooper who has stolen Jennifer Lopez's heart after her split from husband Marc Anthony. A photo obtained by TMZ shows the diva posing with her backup dancer named Casper Smart, who is deemed her new lover, while they were traveling in Europe.
The couple allegedly started out as "just friends" before moving on to flirting and then getting serious. Sources said they were initially talking and just hanging out but lately they have been seen "touchy-feely" in front of her other dancers.
Casper is based in Los Angeles and is aged 24, which is almost half of J.Lo's age. He has appeared in such shows as "Glee", "Step Up 3-D", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Honey 2". She met him for the first time on the set of "American Idol" last spring in which he was a backup dancer for her finale show performance.
The photo provided by TMZ was taken during the summer when she was in Ukraine for a performance. They were not dating at that time.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn