Jennifer Lopez's New Lover Allegedly Identified
It is apparently not Bradley Cooper who has stolen Jennifer Lopez's heart after her split from husband Marc Anthony. A photo obtained by TMZ shows the diva posing with her backup dancer named Casper Smart, who is deemed her new lover, while they were traveling in Europe.
The couple allegedly started out as "just friends" before moving on to flirting and then getting serious. Sources said they were initially talking and just hanging out but lately they have been seen "touchy-feely" in front of her other dancers.
Casper is based in Los Angeles and is aged 24, which is almost half of J.Lo's age. He has appeared in such shows as "Glee", "Step Up 3-D", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Honey 2". She met him for the first time on the set of "American Idol" last spring in which he was a backup dancer for her finale show performance.
The photo provided by TMZ was taken during the summer when she was in Ukraine for a performance. They were not dating at that time.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal