Audition Dates of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 9
Dancers may want to take note of the messages recently tweeted by Nigel Lythgoe. The "So You Think You Can Dance" judge, who also created the show along with Simon Fuller, has just announced the audition dates and cities for the ninth season of the FOX dancing competition.
The auditions will be kicked off on January 5, 2012 at Fox Theater in Atlanta. The show's crew will later visit several cities including Dallas, New York and Salt Lake City until the auditions end in Los Angeles on March 2.
Detailed info regarding the auditions will be available on FOX's official site soon.
The new installment of "SYTYCD" will premiere this upcoming summer. Last season, the Cat Deeley-hosted show crowned Melanie Moore as the winner.
- January 5: Atlanta, GA (Fox Theater)
- January 13: Dallas, TX (McFarlin Memorial Auditorium)
- January 23: New York, NY (Manhattan Center)
- February 23: Salt Lake City, UT (Capitol Theater)
- March 2: Los Angeles, CA (Orpheum Theater)
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance