Marisa Miller Gives Sexy Tribute to the Troops on Veterans Day
Marisa Miller is paying tribute to those who have served. In commemoration of this year's Veterans Day, the former Victoria's Secret Angel puts up a photo of her in a black skin-hugging outfit on her Facebook page. Along with it, she wrote, "For all the Veterans.. (Support Our Veterans, U.S.Army, United States Navy, Marines, @USCoastGuard, @USAirforce)"
"I'm honored to help salute the brave men and women who keep our country free," the 33-year-old model also told Just Jared. "My grandfather is a veteran, and I've had the unique opportunity to meet several service men and women during recent USO tours, so the military holds a special place in my heart. I hope other Americans will join me in saluting these real life heroes during the month of November."
While Marisa saluted the troops with the sexy image, other celebrities gave thanks through their words in Twitter. P. Diddy wrote in one, "A special thanks to all of our US soldiers. We appreciate you and all that you do to protect our country! Happy Veterans Day!!" Kerry Washington said in another, "On this Veterans Day my heart goes out to all of the brave men and women who have served..."
Rihanna also offered her tribute by writing, "Today is Veterans Day. I would like to send well wishes to the troops for the sacrifices they have made! We thank you dearly! TRUE HEROES!!!" Meanwhile, David Boreanaz tweeted, "Remember all our Past and Present troops today, their efforts, sacrifices and commitment to keep us safe. God Bless and Thank you. #Veterans"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed