Tori Spelling Shares Pictures and Details of New Baby Daughter
Weeks after teasing fans with a photo of her newborn's feet, Tori Spelling finally introduced her second daughter, Hattie Margaret. Us Weekly published two photos of the TV actress and Hattie, which are featured on its newest issue, on the one month anniversary of the baby girl.
One of the pictures captures the Donna Martin of "Beverly Hills, 90210" holding up her new daughter close to her face. Another one presents a portrait of the happy family, complete with the actress' husband Dean McDermott and their two other children, 4-year-old Liam and 3-year-old Stella.
Aside from posing with Hattie for the magazine, Tori also shared stories behind the birth of the newest addition to her family. She dished that the bundle of joy arrived on October 10, just six days before her scheduled C-section. She remembered, "My water broke in the middle of the night!"
Rushed to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center with Dean by her side, the 38-year-old recalled, "I held his hand, and I thought I was going to crush it - I felt every bump and turn! I was, like, 'Oh, God, go slower!' " When the baby was finally delivered, she was up for a shock since she was "110 percent sure we were having a boy!"
Noting the positive side of having Hattie in her family, the "Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings" star said, "Knowing we were bringing a third life into the world just enhanced our relationship." She added, "The moment I had her, I looked at Dean and fell in love with him all over again."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'