Tori Spelling Shares Pictures and Details of New Baby Daughter
Weeks after teasing fans with a photo of her newborn's feet, Tori Spelling finally introduced her second daughter, Hattie Margaret. Us Weekly published two photos of the TV actress and Hattie, which are featured on its newest issue, on the one month anniversary of the baby girl.
One of the pictures captures the Donna Martin of "Beverly Hills, 90210" holding up her new daughter close to her face. Another one presents a portrait of the happy family, complete with the actress' husband Dean McDermott and their two other children, 4-year-old Liam and 3-year-old Stella.
Aside from posing with Hattie for the magazine, Tori also shared stories behind the birth of the newest addition to her family. She dished that the bundle of joy arrived on October 10, just six days before her scheduled C-section. She remembered, "My water broke in the middle of the night!"
Rushed to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center with Dean by her side, the 38-year-old recalled, "I held his hand, and I thought I was going to crush it - I felt every bump and turn! I was, like, 'Oh, God, go slower!' " When the baby was finally delivered, she was up for a shock since she was "110 percent sure we were having a boy!"
Noting the positive side of having Hattie in her family, the "Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings" star said, "Knowing we were bringing a third life into the world just enhanced our relationship." She added, "The moment I had her, I looked at Dean and fell in love with him all over again."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'