Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Share Newborn's Photo
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's third child was born on October 11 morning. The happy couple announced through Twitter, "Our family's so happy 2 announce [that on] 10/10/11 [our] baby girl Hattie Margaret McDermott was born at 7:08am! Xoxo."
Beside sharing the baby's name, the reality show stars have also posted a glimpse of Hattie. The newborn joins older sister Stella and older brother Liam. Dean also has a 13-year-old son named Jack from his previous marriage.
Tori and Dean decided to no to find out the sex of the baby until the delivery. Dean said that this would be their last child although he initially wanted four kids with Tori. The pregnancy itself went through a scare when she crashed into school wall while driving away to avoid paparazzi.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'