Dylan Walsh Is Father to Six-Week-Old Baby Girl
Dylan Walsh has a new lady in his life. Less than a year after filing for divorce from second wife Joanna Going, the actor known for his role as Dr. Sean McNamara on "Nip/Tuck" revealed that he welcomed a new addition to his family, a baby daughter named Amelie Belle, in September.
"My best moment of 2011 would definitely be the birth of my daughter six weeks ago, on Sept. 25," the 47-year-old actor dropped the happy news when speaking to PEOPLE. "Yep. Six weeks old. Not a whole lot of sleep happening at my apartment." He, however, kept silent about who the mother of his baby is.
Amelie is Dylan's fourth child. The "Unforgettable" star has two teenage children, 15-year-old Thomas and 14-year-old Joanna, with first wife Melora Walters, and an almost-8-year-old daughter with Joanna. He filed for divorce from Joanna in December 2010 after six years of marriage, noting in the petition that they were separated on October 1.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert