Dylan Walsh Is Father to Six-Week-Old Baby Girl
Dylan Walsh has a new lady in his life. Less than a year after filing for divorce from second wife Joanna Going, the actor known for his role as Dr. Sean McNamara on "Nip/Tuck" revealed that he welcomed a new addition to his family, a baby daughter named Amelie Belle, in September.
"My best moment of 2011 would definitely be the birth of my daughter six weeks ago, on Sept. 25," the 47-year-old actor dropped the happy news when speaking to PEOPLE. "Yep. Six weeks old. Not a whole lot of sleep happening at my apartment." He, however, kept silent about who the mother of his baby is.
Amelie is Dylan's fourth child. The "Unforgettable" star has two teenage children, 15-year-old Thomas and 14-year-old Joanna, with first wife Melora Walters, and an almost-8-year-old daughter with Joanna. He filed for divorce from Joanna in December 2010 after six years of marriage, noting in the petition that they were separated on October 1.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts