Dylan Walsh Is Father to Six-Week-Old Baby Girl
Dylan Walsh has a new lady in his life. Less than a year after filing for divorce from second wife Joanna Going, the actor known for his role as Dr. Sean McNamara on "Nip/Tuck" revealed that he welcomed a new addition to his family, a baby daughter named Amelie Belle, in September.
"My best moment of 2011 would definitely be the birth of my daughter six weeks ago, on Sept. 25," the 47-year-old actor dropped the happy news when speaking to PEOPLE. "Yep. Six weeks old. Not a whole lot of sleep happening at my apartment." He, however, kept silent about who the mother of his baby is.
Amelie is Dylan's fourth child. The "Unforgettable" star has two teenage children, 15-year-old Thomas and 14-year-old Joanna, with first wife Melora Walters, and an almost-8-year-old daughter with Joanna. He filed for divorce from Joanna in December 2010 after six years of marriage, noting in the petition that they were separated on October 1.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2