Dylan Walsh Is Father to Six-Week-Old Baby Girl
Dylan Walsh has a new lady in his life. Less than a year after filing for divorce from second wife Joanna Going, the actor known for his role as Dr. Sean McNamara on "Nip/Tuck" revealed that he welcomed a new addition to his family, a baby daughter named Amelie Belle, in September.
"My best moment of 2011 would definitely be the birth of my daughter six weeks ago, on Sept. 25," the 47-year-old actor dropped the happy news when speaking to PEOPLE. "Yep. Six weeks old. Not a whole lot of sleep happening at my apartment." He, however, kept silent about who the mother of his baby is.
Amelie is Dylan's fourth child. The "Unforgettable" star has two teenage children, 15-year-old Thomas and 14-year-old Joanna, with first wife Melora Walters, and an almost-8-year-old daughter with Joanna. He filed for divorce from Joanna in December 2010 after six years of marriage, noting in the petition that they were separated on October 1.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard