Dylan Walsh Is Father to Six-Week-Old Baby Girl
Dylan Walsh has a new lady in his life. Less than a year after filing for divorce from second wife Joanna Going, the actor known for his role as Dr. Sean McNamara on "Nip/Tuck" revealed that he welcomed a new addition to his family, a baby daughter named Amelie Belle, in September.
"My best moment of 2011 would definitely be the birth of my daughter six weeks ago, on Sept. 25," the 47-year-old actor dropped the happy news when speaking to PEOPLE. "Yep. Six weeks old. Not a whole lot of sleep happening at my apartment." He, however, kept silent about who the mother of his baby is.
Amelie is Dylan's fourth child. The "Unforgettable" star has two teenage children, 15-year-old Thomas and 14-year-old Joanna, with first wife Melora Walters, and an almost-8-year-old daughter with Joanna. He filed for divorce from Joanna in December 2010 after six years of marriage, noting in the petition that they were separated on October 1.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked