'Glee' 3.06 Preview: Shocking Love Confession, Dirty Dodgeball
The "Glee" kids are going to engage in a dirty game next week. As Santana and Rachel could not stop mocking each other, Finn proposes an idea to take the fight between McKinley High's two glee clubs to a dodgeball court with no teachers, no rules and no mercy.
Will Schuester and Shelby Corcoran, meanwhile, encourage a friendly competition, but the former realizes things will get ugly in the school. Rachel's biological mother, Shelby, will additionally be surprised with a love confession from Puck.
Also in "Mash Off", Sue starts a smear campaign to take down her biggest competitor for the Congressional seat. The episode will air Tuesday, November 15 at 8/7c on FOX.
"Glee" was recently slammed by the Parents Television Council for its sex-themed episode even before the said outing was aired on November 8. The watchdog group said the show's intention to "celebrate children having sex is reprehensible," adding that "the gender of the high school characters involved is irrelevant."
Creator Ryan Murphy, however, defended that the sex scene, particularly that of Kurt and Blaine, has a positive message for audience. "I think what it says to a lot of young gay people who are confused and ashamed is that you can get love and are worthy of love," he stated.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed