'Glee' 3.06 Preview: Shocking Love Confession, Dirty Dodgeball
The "Glee" kids are going to engage in a dirty game next week. As Santana and Rachel could not stop mocking each other, Finn proposes an idea to take the fight between McKinley High's two glee clubs to a dodgeball court with no teachers, no rules and no mercy.
Will Schuester and Shelby Corcoran, meanwhile, encourage a friendly competition, but the former realizes things will get ugly in the school. Rachel's biological mother, Shelby, will additionally be surprised with a love confession from Puck.
Also in "Mash Off", Sue starts a smear campaign to take down her biggest competitor for the Congressional seat. The episode will air Tuesday, November 15 at 8/7c on FOX.
"Glee" was recently slammed by the Parents Television Council for its sex-themed episode even before the said outing was aired on November 8. The watchdog group said the show's intention to "celebrate children having sex is reprehensible," adding that "the gender of the high school characters involved is irrelevant."
Creator Ryan Murphy, however, defended that the sex scene, particularly that of Kurt and Blaine, has a positive message for audience. "I think what it says to a lot of young gay people who are confused and ashamed is that you can get love and are worthy of love," he stated.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization