'Glee' 3.06 Preview: Shocking Love Confession, Dirty Dodgeball
The "Glee" kids are going to engage in a dirty game next week. As Santana and Rachel could not stop mocking each other, Finn proposes an idea to take the fight between McKinley High's two glee clubs to a dodgeball court with no teachers, no rules and no mercy.
Will Schuester and Shelby Corcoran, meanwhile, encourage a friendly competition, but the former realizes things will get ugly in the school. Rachel's biological mother, Shelby, will additionally be surprised with a love confession from Puck.
Also in "Mash Off", Sue starts a smear campaign to take down her biggest competitor for the Congressional seat. The episode will air Tuesday, November 15 at 8/7c on FOX.
"Glee" was recently slammed by the Parents Television Council for its sex-themed episode even before the said outing was aired on November 8. The watchdog group said the show's intention to "celebrate children having sex is reprehensible," adding that "the gender of the high school characters involved is irrelevant."
Creator Ryan Murphy, however, defended that the sex scene, particularly that of Kurt and Blaine, has a positive message for audience. "I think what it says to a lot of young gay people who are confused and ashamed is that you can get love and are worthy of love," he stated.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie