J.Lo Glows and Emma Stone Dazzles at 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards
Hollywood beauties have stepped out in style on Monday, November 7 evening for Glamour's 2011 Women of the Year Awards. Among those stealing the spotlight on the red carpet rolled outside the Carnegie Hall in New York City were "On the Floor" hitmaker Jennifer Lopez and "The Help" star Emma Stone.
42-year-old J.Lo looked stunning in a form-fitting full length cream gown with a thigh-high split by Versace. Wearing her hair down and fastened back at the sides, the estranged wife of Marc Anthony completed her look by donning Harry Winston jewels and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes.
At the 21st annual event, the "American Idol" judge was presented with The All-Star award by designer Donatella Versace. Speaking about the biggest lesson she has ever learned during an interview for receiving such honor, she said, "You've got to love yourself first. You've got to be OK on your own before you can be OK with somebody else. You've got to value yourself and know that youre worth everything."
23-year-old Emma, in the meantime, was dazzling in a gold slit dress with a plunging neckline by Lanvin. The Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" came to the awards event to introduce the "21 years, 21 Young Women" recognized for changing the world, including Shree Bose (ovarian cancer research), Katherine Bomkamp (phantom limb pain) and Kathryn Gray (youngest to discover a supernova).
Also showing off some skin on the red carpet was "Horrible Bosses" star Jennifer Aniston. The 42-year-old actress, who was on hand to present Chelsea Handler The Queen of the Night award, slipped into a sexy Versace dress that is short at the front and features a lower neckline and a flowing train at the back.
Lea Michele, Kerry Washington and Lala Vasquez were among other ladies who glammed up for the evening. Lea, who posed with "Glee" co-star Jonathan Groff on the red carpet, looked lovely in a low-cut cream gown, Kerry opted to go with a yellow gown, and Lala donned an asymmetrical pink design.
Jessica Alba, on the other hand, showed off her post-pregnancy figure in a black and white number. Meanwhile, TV hosts Wendy Williams and Barbara Walters oozed smart looks. Wendy went with a dark skirt and jacket that she paired with fishnets, while Barbara wore a red long-sleeves mini-dress.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl