MTV EMAs 2011: Justin Bieber and Coldplay's Performances
In addition to seeing live performances from Queen, Adam Lambert and Lady GaGa, 18th annual MTV Europe Music Awards also featured Justin Bieber and Coldplay rocking the stage. The Canadian singer did a medley of "Mistletoe" and "Never Say Never", while the British band catered audience with "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall".
Bieber won two coveted awards during the star-studded ceremony which was hosted by his girlfriend Selena Gomez. Receiving Best Male and Best Pop, he tweeted, "Went out and celebrated at the @LMFAO after party and did a little shufflin with the fellas. #goodtimes." He also congratulated Selena by writing, "Great job tonight @selenagomez tonight at the EMA's. proud of u."
Unlike Bieber, Coldplay, who served as the opening act, were not so lucky that Sunday night. Being nominated for Best Rock and Best Live Act, the Chris Martin-fronted band lost the former category to Linkin Park, and they were blocked by Katy Perry from taking home the latter prize.
2011 MTV EMAs was dominated by GaGa who grabbed four gongs. It was also made merry by David Guetta who pumped up the crowd with the help of Taio Cruz, Ludacris and Jessie J. They teamed up in "Sweat", "Little Bad Girl" and "Without You".
More Justin Bieber News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?