'True Blood' Casts Lucy Griffiths as Eric's Sister
"True Blood" has found Eric Northman's sister in British actress Lucy Griffiths. The 25-year-old beauty, who is best known for her role as Maid Marian on BBC's series "Robin Hood", will join the HBO hit show in season 5 as a series regular.
Like Alexander Skarsgard's Eric, Griffiths' vampire character Nora was also created by Godric. She is working as a double agent within the Vampire Authority and described as beautiful, intelligent, intimidating and a very good liar. She loves Eric deeply, but has dedicated her life to a higher purpose.
In addition to Nora, "True Blood" season 5 will introduce another new female vampire named Salome. She is described as a powerful ancient vampire and a world-class seductress who's also a little mad.
The new season of the drama series will premiere in summer 2012. Denis O'Hare has been confirmed to return as Russell Edgington, the vampire King of Mississippi. Russell was last seen being bound in silver and buried in cement by Eric and Bill in season 3.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'