'True Blood' Casts Lucy Griffiths as Eric's Sister
"True Blood" has found Eric Northman's sister in British actress Lucy Griffiths. The 25-year-old beauty, who is best known for her role as Maid Marian on BBC's series "Robin Hood", will join the HBO hit show in season 5 as a series regular.
Like Alexander Skarsgard's Eric, Griffiths' vampire character Nora was also created by Godric. She is working as a double agent within the Vampire Authority and described as beautiful, intelligent, intimidating and a very good liar. She loves Eric deeply, but has dedicated her life to a higher purpose.
In addition to Nora, "True Blood" season 5 will introduce another new female vampire named Salome. She is described as a powerful ancient vampire and a world-class seductress who's also a little mad.
The new season of the drama series will premiere in summer 2012. Denis O'Hare has been confirmed to return as Russell Edgington, the vampire King of Mississippi. Russell was last seen being bound in silver and buried in cement by Eric and Bill in season 3.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs