'True Blood' Casts Lucy Griffiths as Eric's Sister
"True Blood" has found Eric Northman's sister in British actress Lucy Griffiths. The 25-year-old beauty, who is best known for her role as Maid Marian on BBC's series "Robin Hood", will join the HBO hit show in season 5 as a series regular.
Like Alexander Skarsgard's Eric, Griffiths' vampire character Nora was also created by Godric. She is working as a double agent within the Vampire Authority and described as beautiful, intelligent, intimidating and a very good liar. She loves Eric deeply, but has dedicated her life to a higher purpose.
In addition to Nora, "True Blood" season 5 will introduce another new female vampire named Salome. She is described as a powerful ancient vampire and a world-class seductress who's also a little mad.
The new season of the drama series will premiere in summer 2012. Denis O'Hare has been confirmed to return as Russell Edgington, the vampire King of Mississippi. Russell was last seen being bound in silver and buried in cement by Eric and Bill in season 3.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences