'True Blood' Casts Lucy Griffiths as Eric's Sister
"True Blood" has found Eric Northman's sister in British actress Lucy Griffiths. The 25-year-old beauty, who is best known for her role as Maid Marian on BBC's series "Robin Hood", will join the HBO hit show in season 5 as a series regular.
Like Alexander Skarsgard's Eric, Griffiths' vampire character Nora was also created by Godric. She is working as a double agent within the Vampire Authority and described as beautiful, intelligent, intimidating and a very good liar. She loves Eric deeply, but has dedicated her life to a higher purpose.
In addition to Nora, "True Blood" season 5 will introduce another new female vampire named Salome. She is described as a powerful ancient vampire and a world-class seductress who's also a little mad.
The new season of the drama series will premiere in summer 2012. Denis O'Hare has been confirmed to return as Russell Edgington, the vampire King of Mississippi. Russell was last seen being bound in silver and buried in cement by Eric and Bill in season 3.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son