'True Blood' Casts Lucy Griffiths as Eric's Sister
"True Blood" has found Eric Northman's sister in British actress Lucy Griffiths. The 25-year-old beauty, who is best known for her role as Maid Marian on BBC's series "Robin Hood", will join the HBO hit show in season 5 as a series regular.
Like Alexander Skarsgard's Eric, Griffiths' vampire character Nora was also created by Godric. She is working as a double agent within the Vampire Authority and described as beautiful, intelligent, intimidating and a very good liar. She loves Eric deeply, but has dedicated her life to a higher purpose.
In addition to Nora, "True Blood" season 5 will introduce another new female vampire named Salome. She is described as a powerful ancient vampire and a world-class seductress who's also a little mad.
The new season of the drama series will premiere in summer 2012. Denis O'Hare has been confirmed to return as Russell Edgington, the vampire King of Mississippi. Russell was last seen being bound in silver and buried in cement by Eric and Bill in season 3.
More True Blood News
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation