Justin Bieber Showcases 'Fa La La' on 'DWTS', Previews 'Santa Claus' Video
Justin Bieber sang one of his new songs "Fa La La" along with Boyz II Men during his visit to "Dancing with the Stars". Once the music was played, duo pro dancers Mark Ballas and Chelsie Hightower took over the dance floor and bust a move in an energetic number.
Almost at the same time, Bieber gave a sneak peek at his upcoming music video for "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" which serves as a soundtrack for "Arthur Christmas". He's seen playing the drums in the clip which is set to premiere before the movie comes out in theaters across the United States on November 23.
Bieber's "DTWS" performance on Tuesday, November 1 itself coincides with the U.S. release of his Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe". Beside singing the original jam from the newly-released CD, the Canadian heartthrob also performed a track from his previous effort.
Earlier that night before David Arquette was sent packing, Bieber opened "DWTS" by singing "Never Say Never" solo. Rocking a new spiky haircut and a purple jacket, the pop singing sensation performed the song with the company of his male backing dancers.
"Fa La La":
"Never Say Never":
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" sneak peek:
More Justin Bieber News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway