Justin Bieber Showcases 'Fa La La' on 'DWTS', Previews 'Santa Claus' Video
Justin Bieber sang one of his new songs "Fa La La" along with Boyz II Men during his visit to "Dancing with the Stars". Once the music was played, duo pro dancers Mark Ballas and Chelsie Hightower took over the dance floor and bust a move in an energetic number.
Almost at the same time, Bieber gave a sneak peek at his upcoming music video for "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" which serves as a soundtrack for "Arthur Christmas". He's seen playing the drums in the clip which is set to premiere before the movie comes out in theaters across the United States on November 23.
Bieber's "DTWS" performance on Tuesday, November 1 itself coincides with the U.S. release of his Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe". Beside singing the original jam from the newly-released CD, the Canadian heartthrob also performed a track from his previous effort.
Earlier that night before David Arquette was sent packing, Bieber opened "DWTS" by singing "Never Say Never" solo. Rocking a new spiky haircut and a purple jacket, the pop singing sensation performed the song with the company of his male backing dancers.
"Fa La La":
"Never Say Never":
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" sneak peek:
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'