Justin Bieber Showcases 'Fa La La' on 'DWTS', Previews 'Santa Claus' Video
Justin Bieber sang one of his new songs "Fa La La" along with Boyz II Men during his visit to "Dancing with the Stars". Once the music was played, duo pro dancers Mark Ballas and Chelsie Hightower took over the dance floor and bust a move in an energetic number.
Almost at the same time, Bieber gave a sneak peek at his upcoming music video for "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" which serves as a soundtrack for "Arthur Christmas". He's seen playing the drums in the clip which is set to premiere before the movie comes out in theaters across the United States on November 23.
Bieber's "DTWS" performance on Tuesday, November 1 itself coincides with the U.S. release of his Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe". Beside singing the original jam from the newly-released CD, the Canadian heartthrob also performed a track from his previous effort.
Earlier that night before David Arquette was sent packing, Bieber opened "DWTS" by singing "Never Say Never" solo. Rocking a new spiky haircut and a purple jacket, the pop singing sensation performed the song with the company of his male backing dancers.
"Fa La La":
"Never Say Never":
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" sneak peek:
More Justin Bieber News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos