Confirmed: Hugh Grant Fathers a Baby Girl
It is now confirmed that Hugh Grant is a father to a baby girl who was born in early October.
The 51-year-old actor's representative confirmed the baby news but did not reveal the mother.
"I can confirm that Hugh Grant is the delighted father of a baby girl. He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms," the rep said.
Back in April, Grant was romantically linked to Chinese actress Tinglan Hong. He also expressed his desire to be a father, telling Vogue in 2007, "As much as I adore myself, I'm quite keen to find someone else to care about more. I remember reading a Warren Beatty quote when he finally had children and said what a relief it was to not be all me, me, me."
Grant famously dated Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years before going on a relationship with socialite and writer Jemima Khan from 2004 to 2007.
More Hugh Grant News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie