Confirmed: Hugh Grant Fathers a Baby Girl
It is now confirmed that Hugh Grant is a father to a baby girl who was born in early October.
The 51-year-old actor's representative confirmed the baby news but did not reveal the mother.
"I can confirm that Hugh Grant is the delighted father of a baby girl. He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms," the rep said.
Back in April, Grant was romantically linked to Chinese actress Tinglan Hong. He also expressed his desire to be a father, telling Vogue in 2007, "As much as I adore myself, I'm quite keen to find someone else to care about more. I remember reading a Warren Beatty quote when he finally had children and said what a relief it was to not be all me, me, me."
Grant famously dated Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years before going on a relationship with socialite and writer Jemima Khan from 2004 to 2007.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences