Confirmed: Hugh Grant Fathers a Baby Girl
It is now confirmed that Hugh Grant is a father to a baby girl who was born in early October.
The 51-year-old actor's representative confirmed the baby news but did not reveal the mother.
"I can confirm that Hugh Grant is the delighted father of a baby girl. He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms," the rep said.
Back in April, Grant was romantically linked to Chinese actress Tinglan Hong. He also expressed his desire to be a father, telling Vogue in 2007, "As much as I adore myself, I'm quite keen to find someone else to care about more. I remember reading a Warren Beatty quote when he finally had children and said what a relief it was to not be all me, me, me."
Grant famously dated Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years before going on a relationship with socialite and writer Jemima Khan from 2004 to 2007.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!