Scarlett Johansson Joked About Nude Photos
Instead of hiding and apologizing for her nude pics that were leaked earlier this year, Scarlett Johansson talked openly about the scandal. In an inside interview with Vanity Fair for its December issue, she joked about the shots, "I know my best angles."
In the photos that were hacked from her cell phone, the actress was seen naked in the bathroom and lying topless on her bed. "They were sent to my husband," she said of the photos. "There's nothing wrong with that. It's not like I was shooting a porno... although there's nothing wrong with that either."
A 35-year-old man named Christopher Chaney was arrested in his home in Jacksonville, Fla. last month. He was charged with hacking, wiretapping and aggravated identity theft of several celebrities including Johansson, Mila Kunis and Christina Aguilera.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked