Scarlett Johansson Joked About Nude Photos
Instead of hiding and apologizing for her nude pics that were leaked earlier this year, Scarlett Johansson talked openly about the scandal. In an inside interview with Vanity Fair for its December issue, she joked about the shots, "I know my best angles."
In the photos that were hacked from her cell phone, the actress was seen naked in the bathroom and lying topless on her bed. "They were sent to my husband," she said of the photos. "There's nothing wrong with that. It's not like I was shooting a porno... although there's nothing wrong with that either."
A 35-year-old man named Christopher Chaney was arrested in his home in Jacksonville, Fla. last month. He was charged with hacking, wiretapping and aggravated identity theft of several celebrities including Johansson, Mila Kunis and Christina Aguilera.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard