Scarlett Johansson Joked About Nude Photos
Instead of hiding and apologizing for her nude pics that were leaked earlier this year, Scarlett Johansson talked openly about the scandal. In an inside interview with Vanity Fair for its December issue, she joked about the shots, "I know my best angles."
In the photos that were hacked from her cell phone, the actress was seen naked in the bathroom and lying topless on her bed. "They were sent to my husband," she said of the photos. "There's nothing wrong with that. It's not like I was shooting a porno... although there's nothing wrong with that either."
A 35-year-old man named Christopher Chaney was arrested in his home in Jacksonville, Fla. last month. He was charged with hacking, wiretapping and aggravated identity theft of several celebrities including Johansson, Mila Kunis and Christina Aguilera.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered