Scarlett Johansson Joked About Nude Photos
Instead of hiding and apologizing for her nude pics that were leaked earlier this year, Scarlett Johansson talked openly about the scandal. In an inside interview with Vanity Fair for its December issue, she joked about the shots, "I know my best angles."
In the photos that were hacked from her cell phone, the actress was seen naked in the bathroom and lying topless on her bed. "They were sent to my husband," she said of the photos. "There's nothing wrong with that. It's not like I was shooting a porno... although there's nothing wrong with that either."
A 35-year-old man named Christopher Chaney was arrested in his home in Jacksonville, Fla. last month. He was charged with hacking, wiretapping and aggravated identity theft of several celebrities including Johansson, Mila Kunis and Christina Aguilera.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal