Scarlett Johansson Joked About Nude Photos
Instead of hiding and apologizing for her nude pics that were leaked earlier this year, Scarlett Johansson talked openly about the scandal. In an inside interview with Vanity Fair for its December issue, she joked about the shots, "I know my best angles."
In the photos that were hacked from her cell phone, the actress was seen naked in the bathroom and lying topless on her bed. "They were sent to my husband," she said of the photos. "There's nothing wrong with that. It's not like I was shooting a porno... although there's nothing wrong with that either."
A 35-year-old man named Christopher Chaney was arrested in his home in Jacksonville, Fla. last month. He was charged with hacking, wiretapping and aggravated identity theft of several celebrities including Johansson, Mila Kunis and Christina Aguilera.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked