Sandra Bullock's Son Owns $14,000 Andy Warhol Painting
Sandra Bullock's son Louis is only one year old, but he has become the owner of a pricey artwork. On Thursday, October 27, the "Crash" star's agents won the auction of Andy Warhol's $14,000 print called "Peaches" at amfAR Inspiration Gala at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, Los Angeles for the boy.
On hand to pay tribute to the late Elizabeth Taylor, who co-founded the AIDS/HIV organization in 1985, the 47-year-old actress herself made use of the event to crack a joke about it. "I want to thank Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd for not being cheap f**ks and gifting my son with his first Warhol," she joked.
Speaking of Liz, the leading lady of "The Blind Side" said, "Earlier this year, the world lost a radiant woman of courage and compassion. She lives on in every person she touched. She never thought twice to put her arm around someone who was suffering, and that is the gift we have a human beings, the ability to reach out and touch another human being. Tonight we can honor this extraordinary woman and finish what she started."
amfAR Inspiration Gala was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen. The likes of Josh Duhamel, Sean Penn, Ryan Kwanten, Selma Blair, Colin Farrell and Rose McGowan were among the guest celebrities present at the black-tie gala that was made merry with Debbie Harry's and Sinead O'Connor's performance.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign