Sandra Bullock's Son Owns $14,000 Andy Warhol Painting
Sandra Bullock's son Louis is only one year old, but he has become the owner of a pricey artwork. On Thursday, October 27, the "Crash" star's agents won the auction of Andy Warhol's $14,000 print called "Peaches" at amfAR Inspiration Gala at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, Los Angeles for the boy.
On hand to pay tribute to the late Elizabeth Taylor, who co-founded the AIDS/HIV organization in 1985, the 47-year-old actress herself made use of the event to crack a joke about it. "I want to thank Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd for not being cheap f**ks and gifting my son with his first Warhol," she joked.
Speaking of Liz, the leading lady of "The Blind Side" said, "Earlier this year, the world lost a radiant woman of courage and compassion. She lives on in every person she touched. She never thought twice to put her arm around someone who was suffering, and that is the gift we have a human beings, the ability to reach out and touch another human being. Tonight we can honor this extraordinary woman and finish what she started."
amfAR Inspiration Gala was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen. The likes of Josh Duhamel, Sean Penn, Ryan Kwanten, Selma Blair, Colin Farrell and Rose McGowan were among the guest celebrities present at the black-tie gala that was made merry with Debbie Harry's and Sinead O'Connor's performance.
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance