Pics: Christian Bale Suits Up on New York Set of 'The Dark Knight Rises'
"The Dark Knight Rises" has already kicked off the production in New York City. On Friday, October 28 morning, Christian Bale was caught on camera getting suited up as Bruce Wayne while filming some scenes on the streets. He was joined by Joseph Gordon-Levitt who donned a Gotham Police Department uniform.
Additionally, Bruce Wayne's super expensive-looking vehicle was spotted on the set. Onlookers said that the filming involved over 1000 extras. Some of them were seen on the sidewalk, dressing as reporters and photographers.
Although rumors that Christopher Nolan will shoot the movie in Zuccotti Park where Occupy Wall Street protests take place has been debunked, the cast and crew will film not far away from the Wall Street. Some scenes of the superhero movie will be taken at Donald Trump's skyscraper Trump Tower, which has been transformed as Wayne Enterprise building.
"The Dark Knight Rises" has wrapped the principal photography in Jodhpur, India as well as Pittsburgh and Los Angeles. The film, which is slated for a July 20, 2012 release in U.S. theaters, also stars Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018