Pics: Christian Bale Suits Up on New York Set of 'The Dark Knight Rises'
"The Dark Knight Rises" has already kicked off the production in New York City. On Friday, October 28 morning, Christian Bale was caught on camera getting suited up as Bruce Wayne while filming some scenes on the streets. He was joined by Joseph Gordon-Levitt who donned a Gotham Police Department uniform.
Additionally, Bruce Wayne's super expensive-looking vehicle was spotted on the set. Onlookers said that the filming involved over 1000 extras. Some of them were seen on the sidewalk, dressing as reporters and photographers.
Although rumors that Christopher Nolan will shoot the movie in Zuccotti Park where Occupy Wall Street protests take place has been debunked, the cast and crew will film not far away from the Wall Street. Some scenes of the superhero movie will be taken at Donald Trump's skyscraper Trump Tower, which has been transformed as Wayne Enterprise building.
"The Dark Knight Rises" has wrapped the principal photography in Jodhpur, India as well as Pittsburgh and Los Angeles. The film, which is slated for a July 20, 2012 release in U.S. theaters, also stars Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris