New 'Breaking Dawn I' Clip Shows Edward and Bella's Honeymoon Suite
Edward and Bella's honeymoon scene in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" has been teased in a newly released clip. Coming out via Access Hollywood, the video follows the newlywed couple as they enter their honeymoon suite where the vampire hunk sweeps Bella off her feet.
The footage has actually been screened before at the San Diego Comic Con 2011 last July. The recently released video, however, is cut after Bella tells her hubby that she needs a few human minutes before going out for swimming with him, prompting Edward to say, "Don't take too long Mrs. Cullen."
The first part of the fourth and final installment of the "Twilight Saga" series revolves around newlywed Edward and Bella who must face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi. In the movie, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner return as Bella, Edward and Jacob respectively.
"Breaking Dawn I" also stars Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Anna Kendrick, Peter Facinelli and Nikki Reed among others. Directed by Oscar winner Bill Condon, the highly anticipated movie is due to arrive in theaters across the United States on November 18 this year. Its follow-up, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is slated for November 16, 2012 release.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show