New 'Breaking Dawn I' Clip Shows Edward and Bella's Honeymoon Suite
Edward and Bella's honeymoon scene in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" has been teased in a newly released clip. Coming out via Access Hollywood, the video follows the newlywed couple as they enter their honeymoon suite where the vampire hunk sweeps Bella off her feet.
The footage has actually been screened before at the San Diego Comic Con 2011 last July. The recently released video, however, is cut after Bella tells her hubby that she needs a few human minutes before going out for swimming with him, prompting Edward to say, "Don't take too long Mrs. Cullen."
The first part of the fourth and final installment of the "Twilight Saga" series revolves around newlywed Edward and Bella who must face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi. In the movie, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner return as Bella, Edward and Jacob respectively.
"Breaking Dawn I" also stars Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Anna Kendrick, Peter Facinelli and Nikki Reed among others. Directed by Oscar winner Bill Condon, the highly anticipated movie is due to arrive in theaters across the United States on November 18 this year. Its follow-up, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is slated for November 16, 2012 release.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival