Demi Lovato Allegedly Stealing Kisses From Wilmer Valderrama at Party
Demi Lovato has once again been linked romantically to Wilmer Valderrama. The "Skyscraper" hitmaker was reportedly spotted stealing kisses from the former "That '70s Show" star when the two attended a house party hosted by "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane over the weekend.
One eyewitness from the Saturday, October 22 party told Life & Style that the 19-year-old songstress and the 31-year-old actor "were stealing kisses throughout the night, holding hands and just seemed to enjoy being together." It was said that they "showed up together and made no effort to hide that they're back together."
According to the observer, the rumored couple didn't leave each other's side all night and Demi "couldn't seem happier about it." The witness added, "They were dirty-dancing to the music, and when they were seated, Wilmer had his hands on Demi's knee the entire time. He was being very boyfriend-like and affectionate."
Demi was first rumored to be dating Wilmer after she broke up from Joe Jonas in May 2010. Words were, the two were romantically involved before she entered rehab. Earlier this year, it was speculated that they have rekindled their romance after they were spotted spending "a lot of time together". Wilmer's publicist, however, has slammed the romance rumors.
More Demi Lovato News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked