Demi Lovato Allegedly Stealing Kisses From Wilmer Valderrama at Party
Demi Lovato has once again been linked romantically to Wilmer Valderrama. The "Skyscraper" hitmaker was reportedly spotted stealing kisses from the former "That '70s Show" star when the two attended a house party hosted by "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane over the weekend.
One eyewitness from the Saturday, October 22 party told Life & Style that the 19-year-old songstress and the 31-year-old actor "were stealing kisses throughout the night, holding hands and just seemed to enjoy being together." It was said that they "showed up together and made no effort to hide that they're back together."
According to the observer, the rumored couple didn't leave each other's side all night and Demi "couldn't seem happier about it." The witness added, "They were dirty-dancing to the music, and when they were seated, Wilmer had his hands on Demi's knee the entire time. He was being very boyfriend-like and affectionate."
Demi was first rumored to be dating Wilmer after she broke up from Joe Jonas in May 2010. Words were, the two were romantically involved before she entered rehab. Earlier this year, it was speculated that they have rekindled their romance after they were spotted spending "a lot of time together". Wilmer's publicist, however, has slammed the romance rumors.
More Demi Lovato News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip