Wilmer Valderrama Denies Dating Demi Lovato
Actor Wilmer Valderrama's publicist has dismissed a story romantically linking the star to troubled singer Demi Lovato. The Disney darling pulled out of the final dates of the Jonas Brothers' South American tour last month, and checked into rehab, citing "emotional and physical" issues.
But the New York Post has reported that Lovato is hoping love with Valderrama, 30, will help her through her dark days. Unfortunately, the story is fiction. Valderrama's publicist tells Celebuzz.com, "It is false."
Valderrama has had a string of famous girlfriends, including rehab regular Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ashlee Simpson. He reportedly met teenager Lovato in March, while they were filming a public service announcement for Chilean earthquake relief. Lovato split from pop star Joe Jonas earlier this year.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors