Wilmer Valderrama Denies Dating Demi Lovato
Actor Wilmer Valderrama's publicist has dismissed a story romantically linking the star to troubled singer Demi Lovato. The Disney darling pulled out of the final dates of the Jonas Brothers' South American tour last month, and checked into rehab, citing "emotional and physical" issues.
But the New York Post has reported that Lovato is hoping love with Valderrama, 30, will help her through her dark days. Unfortunately, the story is fiction. Valderrama's publicist tells Celebuzz.com, "It is false."
Valderrama has had a string of famous girlfriends, including rehab regular Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ashlee Simpson. He reportedly met teenager Lovato in March, while they were filming a public service announcement for Chilean earthquake relief. Lovato split from pop star Joe Jonas earlier this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie