Wilmer Valderrama Denies Dating Demi Lovato
Actor Wilmer Valderrama's publicist has dismissed a story romantically linking the star to troubled singer Demi Lovato. The Disney darling pulled out of the final dates of the Jonas Brothers' South American tour last month, and checked into rehab, citing "emotional and physical" issues.
But the New York Post has reported that Lovato is hoping love with Valderrama, 30, will help her through her dark days. Unfortunately, the story is fiction. Valderrama's publicist tells Celebuzz.com, "It is false."
Valderrama has had a string of famous girlfriends, including rehab regular Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ashlee Simpson. He reportedly met teenager Lovato in March, while they were filming a public service announcement for Chilean earthquake relief. Lovato split from pop star Joe Jonas earlier this year.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip