Wilmer Valderrama Denies Dating Demi Lovato
Actor Wilmer Valderrama's publicist has dismissed a story romantically linking the star to troubled singer Demi Lovato. The Disney darling pulled out of the final dates of the Jonas Brothers' South American tour last month, and checked into rehab, citing "emotional and physical" issues.
But the New York Post has reported that Lovato is hoping love with Valderrama, 30, will help her through her dark days. Unfortunately, the story is fiction. Valderrama's publicist tells Celebuzz.com, "It is false."
Valderrama has had a string of famous girlfriends, including rehab regular Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ashlee Simpson. He reportedly met teenager Lovato in March, while they were filming a public service announcement for Chilean earthquake relief. Lovato split from pop star Joe Jonas earlier this year.
More Wilmer Valderrama News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera