Wilmer Valderrama Denies Dating Demi Lovato
Actor Wilmer Valderrama's publicist has dismissed a story romantically linking the star to troubled singer Demi Lovato. The Disney darling pulled out of the final dates of the Jonas Brothers' South American tour last month, and checked into rehab, citing "emotional and physical" issues.
But the New York Post has reported that Lovato is hoping love with Valderrama, 30, will help her through her dark days. Unfortunately, the story is fiction. Valderrama's publicist tells Celebuzz.com, "It is false."
Valderrama has had a string of famous girlfriends, including rehab regular Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ashlee Simpson. He reportedly met teenager Lovato in March, while they were filming a public service announcement for Chilean earthquake relief. Lovato split from pop star Joe Jonas earlier this year.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans