Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene Dazzle at 'Breaking Dawn I' Parisian Premiere
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is less than a month away from opening in U.S. theaters, but its stars have already promoted the movie. On Sunday, October 23, Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene were on duty to attend the Parisian premiere of their highly anticipated movie.
At the event that took place at Cinema Gaumont Capucine in Paris, France, the Edward Cullen depicter, who trimmed his facial hair for the event, looked sleek in a slate gray Dolce & Gabbana suit paired with a gray patterned shirt. At one point he was snapped signing autographs for swooning female fans.
Meanwhile, the Alice Cullen depicter looked dazzling in a blue Givenchy dress. She completed her simple but elegant look with a black necklace and a pair of stiletto sandals. She was all smiles while posing together with Pattison on the red carpet of the promotional event.
Kristen Stewart, in the meantime, did not show up at the event. She is currently still in London to finish the production of her upcoming movie "Snow White and the Huntsman". Taylor Lautner was also absent at the event.
The Parisian premiere is the beginning of the promotional tour for "Breaking Dawn I". On November 3, Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner are expected to attend an imprint ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theater, where they will have their handprints and footprints immortalized.
Directed by Oscar winner Bill Condon, this first part of the last chapter in the "Twilight Saga" series is due to arrive in theaters across the United States on November 18 this year. Its follow-up, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is slated for November 16, 2012 release.
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret