'Walking Dead' 2.03 Preview: A Life and Death Decision for Carl
Rick and Lori are still dealing with their anxiety due to their son's critical condition when "The Walking Dead" returns next week. In a sneak peek for the upcoming episode of the hit post-apocalyptic show, the couple and Hershel Greene are waiting for the medical supplies needed for Carl.
Going out for a mission to get the medical equipment, Shane and Otis are trapped in a high school building with zombies everywhere around them. Meanwhile, Hershel tells Rick and Lori that if Shane does not return soon, they have to make an important decision on Carl.
Also in "Save the Last One", Daryl and Andrea scour the woods for a missing person. This third episode of "Walking Dead" season 2 will air Sunday, October 30 at 9/8c on AMC.
More The Walking Dead News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors