'Walking Dead' 2.03 Preview: A Life and Death Decision for Carl
Rick and Lori are still dealing with their anxiety due to their son's critical condition when "The Walking Dead" returns next week. In a sneak peek for the upcoming episode of the hit post-apocalyptic show, the couple and Hershel Greene are waiting for the medical supplies needed for Carl.
Going out for a mission to get the medical equipment, Shane and Otis are trapped in a high school building with zombies everywhere around them. Meanwhile, Hershel tells Rick and Lori that if Shane does not return soon, they have to make an important decision on Carl.
Also in "Save the Last One", Daryl and Andrea scour the woods for a missing person. This third episode of "Walking Dead" season 2 will air Sunday, October 30 at 9/8c on AMC.
More The Walking Dead News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'