'Walking Dead' 2.03 Preview: A Life and Death Decision for Carl
Rick and Lori are still dealing with their anxiety due to their son's critical condition when "The Walking Dead" returns next week. In a sneak peek for the upcoming episode of the hit post-apocalyptic show, the couple and Hershel Greene are waiting for the medical supplies needed for Carl.
Going out for a mission to get the medical equipment, Shane and Otis are trapped in a high school building with zombies everywhere around them. Meanwhile, Hershel tells Rick and Lori that if Shane does not return soon, they have to make an important decision on Carl.
Also in "Save the Last One", Daryl and Andrea scour the woods for a missing person. This third episode of "Walking Dead" season 2 will air Sunday, October 30 at 9/8c on AMC.
More The Walking Dead News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her