'Walking Dead' 2.03 Preview: A Life and Death Decision for Carl
Rick and Lori are still dealing with their anxiety due to their son's critical condition when "The Walking Dead" returns next week. In a sneak peek for the upcoming episode of the hit post-apocalyptic show, the couple and Hershel Greene are waiting for the medical supplies needed for Carl.
Going out for a mission to get the medical equipment, Shane and Otis are trapped in a high school building with zombies everywhere around them. Meanwhile, Hershel tells Rick and Lori that if Shane does not return soon, they have to make an important decision on Carl.
Also in "Save the Last One", Daryl and Andrea scour the woods for a missing person. This third episode of "Walking Dead" season 2 will air Sunday, October 30 at 9/8c on AMC.
More The Walking Dead News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'