'Walking Dead' 2.03 Preview: A Life and Death Decision for Carl
Rick and Lori are still dealing with their anxiety due to their son's critical condition when "The Walking Dead" returns next week. In a sneak peek for the upcoming episode of the hit post-apocalyptic show, the couple and Hershel Greene are waiting for the medical supplies needed for Carl.
Going out for a mission to get the medical equipment, Shane and Otis are trapped in a high school building with zombies everywhere around them. Meanwhile, Hershel tells Rick and Lori that if Shane does not return soon, they have to make an important decision on Carl.
Also in "Save the Last One", Daryl and Andrea scour the woods for a missing person. This third episode of "Walking Dead" season 2 will air Sunday, October 30 at 9/8c on AMC.
More The Walking Dead News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign