'Fast and Furious 6' and '7' to Be Filmed Back-to-Back With Linked Plot
"Fast and Furious 6" and "7" could be filmed back-to-back. According to Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames, Universal Pictures has been considering the next "Fast and Furious" films to be shot without a pause, with a single plot interlinking the two movies.
Screenwriter Chris Morgan is currently working to finalize the idea of the storyline. Multiple sources additionally said that Justin Lin, who directed the last three "Fast" movies, is also set to return as the helmer.
The untitled Fast and Furious 6 was scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on May 24, 2013. However, the new back-to-back filming plan might push back the release date because Lin should finish the shooting of the seventh movie before he moves on editing the sixth one.
Though it is still in early phase of pre-production, "Fast and Furious 6" is expected to kick off shooting in Europe in 2012. Recently, it has been rumored that Jason Statham might join Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the sequels. However, there are no official words from the British actor about his involvement in the franchise.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked