'Fast and Furious 6' and '7' to Be Filmed Back-to-Back With Linked Plot
"Fast and Furious 6" and "7" could be filmed back-to-back. According to Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames, Universal Pictures has been considering the next "Fast and Furious" films to be shot without a pause, with a single plot interlinking the two movies.
Screenwriter Chris Morgan is currently working to finalize the idea of the storyline. Multiple sources additionally said that Justin Lin, who directed the last three "Fast" movies, is also set to return as the helmer.
The untitled Fast and Furious 6 was scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on May 24, 2013. However, the new back-to-back filming plan might push back the release date because Lin should finish the shooting of the seventh movie before he moves on editing the sixth one.
Though it is still in early phase of pre-production, "Fast and Furious 6" is expected to kick off shooting in Europe in 2012. Recently, it has been rumored that Jason Statham might join Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the sequels. However, there are no official words from the British actor about his involvement in the franchise.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser