'Fast and Furious 6' and '7' to Be Filmed Back-to-Back With Linked Plot
"Fast and Furious 6" and "7" could be filmed back-to-back. According to Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames, Universal Pictures has been considering the next "Fast and Furious" films to be shot without a pause, with a single plot interlinking the two movies.
Screenwriter Chris Morgan is currently working to finalize the idea of the storyline. Multiple sources additionally said that Justin Lin, who directed the last three "Fast" movies, is also set to return as the helmer.
The untitled Fast and Furious 6 was scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on May 24, 2013. However, the new back-to-back filming plan might push back the release date because Lin should finish the shooting of the seventh movie before he moves on editing the sixth one.
Though it is still in early phase of pre-production, "Fast and Furious 6" is expected to kick off shooting in Europe in 2012. Recently, it has been rumored that Jason Statham might join Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the sequels. However, there are no official words from the British actor about his involvement in the franchise.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos