Jason Statham in Early Talks to Join Next 'Fast and Furious' Movies
Jason Statham might join Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise. According to Twitch, Universal Pictures is currently looking for a new suitable actor for the untitled Fast and Furious 6 and 7 projects, and the studio is now in early talks with the "Killer Elite" actor to star in both forthcoming films.
The rumors are actually still far from certain. Nonetheless, judging from the fact that the studio plans a European-based production for the upcoming sequels, it is possible that the English actor, who dates the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, could join the projects.
"Fast 6" is currently still in early phase of pre-production. The project is scheduled to kick off the filming in Europe in 2012, but it has recently been reported that director Justin Lin bowed out the project due to scheduling conflict. The screnplay will be written by Chris Morgan.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018