Jason Statham in Early Talks to Join Next 'Fast and Furious' Movies
Jason Statham might join Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise. According to Twitch, Universal Pictures is currently looking for a new suitable actor for the untitled Fast and Furious 6 and 7 projects, and the studio is now in early talks with the "Killer Elite" actor to star in both forthcoming films.
The rumors are actually still far from certain. Nonetheless, judging from the fact that the studio plans a European-based production for the upcoming sequels, it is possible that the English actor, who dates the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, could join the projects.
"Fast 6" is currently still in early phase of pre-production. The project is scheduled to kick off the filming in Europe in 2012, but it has recently been reported that director Justin Lin bowed out the project due to scheduling conflict. The screnplay will be written by Chris Morgan.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts