Jason Statham in Early Talks to Join Next 'Fast and Furious' Movies
Jason Statham might join Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise. According to Twitch, Universal Pictures is currently looking for a new suitable actor for the untitled Fast and Furious 6 and 7 projects, and the studio is now in early talks with the "Killer Elite" actor to star in both forthcoming films.
The rumors are actually still far from certain. Nonetheless, judging from the fact that the studio plans a European-based production for the upcoming sequels, it is possible that the English actor, who dates the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, could join the projects.
"Fast 6" is currently still in early phase of pre-production. The project is scheduled to kick off the filming in Europe in 2012, but it has recently been reported that director Justin Lin bowed out the project due to scheduling conflict. The screnplay will be written by Chris Morgan.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?