Jason Statham in Early Talks to Join Next 'Fast and Furious' Movies
Jason Statham might join Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise. According to Twitch, Universal Pictures is currently looking for a new suitable actor for the untitled Fast and Furious 6 and 7 projects, and the studio is now in early talks with the "Killer Elite" actor to star in both forthcoming films.
The rumors are actually still far from certain. Nonetheless, judging from the fact that the studio plans a European-based production for the upcoming sequels, it is possible that the English actor, who dates the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, could join the projects.
"Fast 6" is currently still in early phase of pre-production. The project is scheduled to kick off the filming in Europe in 2012, but it has recently been reported that director Justin Lin bowed out the project due to scheduling conflict. The screnplay will be written by Chris Morgan.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch