NBC Renews 'Love in the Wild', Unveils Holiday Programming
NBC has given a second season order for new reality show "Love in the Wild" which averaged 5.5 million viewers and a 1.8 rating in the adult demo in its first season. The adventure-dating series which pairs singles for challenges in the wild nature is promised to return next year with more exciting twists.
"The success of the relationships formed on the first season of this series is a testament to the unique format of this show," said Paul Telegdy President, Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment. "We look forward to an even more compelling season as the series will return with new format twists and a new set of contestants who will conquer the wild - or not - to find love."
In the meantime, the network is also gearing up to welcome the 2011 holiday season by releasing a schedule of its special programming. Starting right before Thanksgiving, the programs include "The Biggest Loser: Where Are They Now?" which will air on November 23.
A special program to celebrate the 85th Anniversary of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is lined up on November 24, while such movies as "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" and "Bee Movie" will grace the small screen around the festivity.
The Christmas season on NBC is kicked off at the end of November with the tree-lighting special "Christmas in Rockefeller Center 2011". The network will later air "The Sing-Off Holiday Special" on December 5 and a variety special with Michael Buble on December 6. Also, viewers can enjoy a compilation of favorite "Saturday Night Live" holiday sketches on December 20.
- Wednesday, November 23 at 9-11 P.M. ET: "The Biggest Loser: Where Are They Now?"
- Thursday, November 24 at 8-10 P.M. ET: "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!"
- Thursday, November 24 at 10-11 P.M. ET: "The 85th Anniversary of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade"
- Friday, November 25 at 8-11 P.M. ET: "National Treasure: Book of Secrets"
- Saturday, November 26 at 8-10 P.M. ET: "Bee Movie"
- Wednesday, November 30 at 8-9 P.M. ET: "Christmas in Rockefeller Center 2011"
- Saturday, December 3 at 8-11 P.M.. ET: "It's a Wonderful Life"
- Monday, December 5 at 8-10 P.M. ET): "The Sing-Off Holiday Special"
- Tuesday, December 6 at 8-9 P.M. ET: "A Michael Buble Christmas"
- Tuesday, December 13 at 8-9 P.M. ET: "William & Kate: Inside the Royal Marriage"
- Saturday, December 17 at 9-10 P.M. ET: "WWE Tribute to the Troops"
- Tuesday, December 20 at 9-11 P.M. ET: "Saturday Night Live Presents: A Very Gilly Christmas"
- Saturday, December 24 at 8-11 P.M. ET: "It's a Wonderful Life"
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!