Justin Bieber Preps for Filming New Movie in Summer 2012
Justin Bieber might be busy with his music career at the moment, but that doesn't stop him from planning to make a new movie. After grabbing a big success with his documentary movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" earlier this year, the Canadian heartthrob aims to hit the big screen again with another film which he may start shooting next year.
Talking to MTV when premiering his "Mistletoe" music video last Tuesday, October 18, the "Baby" hitmaker shared, "Hopefully next summer I can start on a movie or something." Although he didn't elaborate furthermore about what kind of movie he will work on, he noted that his team is already "working on the script."
As for now, the 17-year-old pop star confessed that he is still very busy working on his new albums. "What's happening is: get off this tour, and then my [holiday] album's coming out, so I have to go back out and promote that album...and then after that...it's almost time for my next album, so then everything starts over again," so he said.
Bieber has shown his interest in pursuing acting career for several times. He once admitted that he'd love to star in a comedy movie, saying, "[I want] to do a comedy with Will Ferrell, like play his son or something like that."
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences