Justin Bieber Preps for Filming New Movie in Summer 2012
Justin Bieber might be busy with his music career at the moment, but that doesn't stop him from planning to make a new movie. After grabbing a big success with his documentary movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" earlier this year, the Canadian heartthrob aims to hit the big screen again with another film which he may start shooting next year.
Talking to MTV when premiering his "Mistletoe" music video last Tuesday, October 18, the "Baby" hitmaker shared, "Hopefully next summer I can start on a movie or something." Although he didn't elaborate furthermore about what kind of movie he will work on, he noted that his team is already "working on the script."
As for now, the 17-year-old pop star confessed that he is still very busy working on his new albums. "What's happening is: get off this tour, and then my [holiday] album's coming out, so I have to go back out and promote that album...and then after that...it's almost time for my next album, so then everything starts over again," so he said.
Bieber has shown his interest in pursuing acting career for several times. He once admitted that he'd love to star in a comedy movie, saying, "[I want] to do a comedy with Will Ferrell, like play his son or something like that."
More Justin Bieber News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'