Justin Bieber Preps for Filming New Movie in Summer 2012
Justin Bieber might be busy with his music career at the moment, but that doesn't stop him from planning to make a new movie. After grabbing a big success with his documentary movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" earlier this year, the Canadian heartthrob aims to hit the big screen again with another film which he may start shooting next year.
Talking to MTV when premiering his "Mistletoe" music video last Tuesday, October 18, the "Baby" hitmaker shared, "Hopefully next summer I can start on a movie or something." Although he didn't elaborate furthermore about what kind of movie he will work on, he noted that his team is already "working on the script."
As for now, the 17-year-old pop star confessed that he is still very busy working on his new albums. "What's happening is: get off this tour, and then my [holiday] album's coming out, so I have to go back out and promote that album...and then after that...it's almost time for my next album, so then everything starts over again," so he said.
Bieber has shown his interest in pursuing acting career for several times. He once admitted that he'd love to star in a comedy movie, saying, "[I want] to do a comedy with Will Ferrell, like play his son or something like that."
More Justin Bieber News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry