Obamas Not Playing 'The Kardashians' on Their TV
One TV show that would not be seen at the White House is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Michelle Obama reveals the first family's television watching habits, saying her husband doesn't like it when their daughters watch the reality show.
"Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians - when they watch that stuff - he doesn't like that as much," she told iVillage. But she is more lenient to what programs that Malia and Sasha will watch. "But I sort of feel like if we're talking about it, and I'm more concerned with how they take it in - what did you learn when you watched that. And if they're learning the right lessons, like, that was crazy, then I'm like, okay," she said.
However, the First Lady bans her daughters from sitting in front of television or computers during weekdays unless it's for schoolwork.
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video