Obamas Not Playing 'The Kardashians' on Their TV
One TV show that would not be seen at the White House is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Michelle Obama reveals the first family's television watching habits, saying her husband doesn't like it when their daughters watch the reality show.
"Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians - when they watch that stuff - he doesn't like that as much," she told iVillage. But she is more lenient to what programs that Malia and Sasha will watch. "But I sort of feel like if we're talking about it, and I'm more concerned with how they take it in - what did you learn when you watched that. And if they're learning the right lessons, like, that was crazy, then I'm like, okay," she said.
However, the First Lady bans her daughters from sitting in front of television or computers during weekdays unless it's for schoolwork.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off