Obamas Not Playing 'The Kardashians' on Their TV
One TV show that would not be seen at the White House is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Michelle Obama reveals the first family's television watching habits, saying her husband doesn't like it when their daughters watch the reality show.
"Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians - when they watch that stuff - he doesn't like that as much," she told iVillage. But she is more lenient to what programs that Malia and Sasha will watch. "But I sort of feel like if we're talking about it, and I'm more concerned with how they take it in - what did you learn when you watched that. And if they're learning the right lessons, like, that was crazy, then I'm like, okay," she said.
However, the First Lady bans her daughters from sitting in front of television or computers during weekdays unless it's for schoolwork.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says