Obamas Not Playing 'The Kardashians' on Their TV
One TV show that would not be seen at the White House is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Michelle Obama reveals the first family's television watching habits, saying her husband doesn't like it when their daughters watch the reality show.
"Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians - when they watch that stuff - he doesn't like that as much," she told iVillage. But she is more lenient to what programs that Malia and Sasha will watch. "But I sort of feel like if we're talking about it, and I'm more concerned with how they take it in - what did you learn when you watched that. And if they're learning the right lessons, like, that was crazy, then I'm like, okay," she said.
However, the First Lady bans her daughters from sitting in front of television or computers during weekdays unless it's for schoolwork.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story