Obamas Not Playing 'The Kardashians' on Their TV
One TV show that would not be seen at the White House is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Michelle Obama reveals the first family's television watching habits, saying her husband doesn't like it when their daughters watch the reality show.
"Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians - when they watch that stuff - he doesn't like that as much," she told iVillage. But she is more lenient to what programs that Malia and Sasha will watch. "But I sort of feel like if we're talking about it, and I'm more concerned with how they take it in - what did you learn when you watched that. And if they're learning the right lessons, like, that was crazy, then I'm like, okay," she said.
However, the First Lady bans her daughters from sitting in front of television or computers during weekdays unless it's for schoolwork.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'