Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's Talent Show Picked Up
"Q'Viva: The Chosen", talent competition by former husband and wife, Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez, "American Idol" showrunner Simon Fuller and show director Jamie King, has been given a green light. Project is currently being filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese, but will air as one-hour weekly episodes in Spanish in the U.S.
"Q'Viva! The Chosen will be a spectacular showcase of Latin music and performance arts," said co-producer Simon Fuller. "We are bringing together all the most powerful brands and networks throughout the Americas to broadcast Q'Viva! The Chosen in a unique collaboration where each country will programme the show simultaneously. It will be a powerful statement confirming the growing importance of Latin culture."
The show will air simultaneously in 21 countries on the most important networks throughout the Americas. "Very soon the world's heart will beat to the tune of Latin rhythms and we're looking forward to experiencing history in the making," said Lopez. "It is with great pride that we embark on this amazing and very personal mission to discover and celebrate the most captivating talent the world has ever seen."
Anthony added, "I am thrilled to have these partners on board as I head to the region and excitement for Q'Viva! The Chosen continues to grow. These alliances will ensure that the beauty of Latin music, artistry, and dance is seen by millions and will open doors for the next generation of Latin superstars."
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money