Mug Shot of Selena Gomez's Alleged Stalker Emerges
A look at the man who made death threats against Selena Gomez's has been unleashed. Shortly after it was reported that the "Who Says" singer received a restraining order against Thomas Brodnicki, Entertainment Tonight brought forth a mug shot of the 46-year-old that was taken from an arrest in 2008 in Illinois.
19-year-old Selena filed for and won a restraining order against Thomas after he told his psychiatrist he was going to kill her. The restraining order states that the man, who has a criminal history of stalking, has to stay 100 yards from the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star at all times. It also protects the songstress' mother, step-father and assistant.
According to legal documents, Thomas was picked up for mental evaluation after he allegedly made threat to "scratch people's eyes out on the street." During his mental evaluation, he reportedly admitted to a mental health professional that he "entertained thoughts of killing" the girlfriend of Justin Bieber.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed