Mug Shot of Selena Gomez's Alleged Stalker Emerges
A look at the man who made death threats against Selena Gomez's has been unleashed. Shortly after it was reported that the "Who Says" singer received a restraining order against Thomas Brodnicki, Entertainment Tonight brought forth a mug shot of the 46-year-old that was taken from an arrest in 2008 in Illinois.
19-year-old Selena filed for and won a restraining order against Thomas after he told his psychiatrist he was going to kill her. The restraining order states that the man, who has a criminal history of stalking, has to stay 100 yards from the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star at all times. It also protects the songstress' mother, step-father and assistant.
According to legal documents, Thomas was picked up for mental evaluation after he allegedly made threat to "scratch people's eyes out on the street." During his mental evaluation, he reportedly admitted to a mental health professional that he "entertained thoughts of killing" the girlfriend of Justin Bieber.
More Selena Gomez News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!