Mug Shot of Selena Gomez's Alleged Stalker Emerges
A look at the man who made death threats against Selena Gomez's has been unleashed. Shortly after it was reported that the "Who Says" singer received a restraining order against Thomas Brodnicki, Entertainment Tonight brought forth a mug shot of the 46-year-old that was taken from an arrest in 2008 in Illinois.
19-year-old Selena filed for and won a restraining order against Thomas after he told his psychiatrist he was going to kill her. The restraining order states that the man, who has a criminal history of stalking, has to stay 100 yards from the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star at all times. It also protects the songstress' mother, step-father and assistant.
According to legal documents, Thomas was picked up for mental evaluation after he allegedly made threat to "scratch people's eyes out on the street." During his mental evaluation, he reportedly admitted to a mental health professional that he "entertained thoughts of killing" the girlfriend of Justin Bieber.
More Selena Gomez News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'