Mug Shot of Selena Gomez's Alleged Stalker Emerges
A look at the man who made death threats against Selena Gomez's has been unleashed. Shortly after it was reported that the "Who Says" singer received a restraining order against Thomas Brodnicki, Entertainment Tonight brought forth a mug shot of the 46-year-old that was taken from an arrest in 2008 in Illinois.
19-year-old Selena filed for and won a restraining order against Thomas after he told his psychiatrist he was going to kill her. The restraining order states that the man, who has a criminal history of stalking, has to stay 100 yards from the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star at all times. It also protects the songstress' mother, step-father and assistant.
According to legal documents, Thomas was picked up for mental evaluation after he allegedly made threat to "scratch people's eyes out on the street." During his mental evaluation, he reportedly admitted to a mental health professional that he "entertained thoughts of killing" the girlfriend of Justin Bieber.
More Selena Gomez News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video