Report: Selena Gomez in Extreme Fear After Receiving Serious Death Threats
Selena Gomez is in "extreme fear" for her life, it has been reported. According to TMZ, the former star of Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" has been a target of serious death threats after Thomas Brodnicki, a man with a criminal history of stalking, told his psychiatrist he was going to kill her.
Believing that Thomas will carry out his plan if he isn't stopped, the 19-year-old songstress has filed for and obtained a restraining order against him. In the declarations, she and her lawyer Blair Berk stated that the 46-year-old was picked up for mental evaluation after he allegedly made threat to "scratch people's eyes out on the street."
During his mental evaluation, Thomas reportedly told the psychiatrist that he traveled from Chicago to Los Angeles to meet Selena and visited her workplace at least 3 times. Words are, he also admitted to have told people he had conversations with God about killing the girlfriend of Justin Bieber.
Court documents showed that Los Angeles Police Department are taking the threats "extremely seriously", considering that Thomas has had history of mental illness and making criminal threats. TMZ additionally noted that the LAPD's Threat Management Unit is currently investigating the case.
This is not the first time Selena received death threats. The "Monte Carlo" star got numerous death threats from Justin's fans after photos of her sharing intimate moments with the pop sensation surfaced in early January. She continued to be bombarded with the threats months later when more photos of her and Justin vacationing together came out.
More Selena Gomez News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot