Usher Rips His Pants, GaGa Drops F Bomb at Bill Clinton Concert
Bill Clinton totally got the treatment from celebrities on his belated birthday celebration. Usher ripped his pants in front of the former U.S. president while Lady GaGa raised her middle finger and danced suggestively in front of him and his family.
"A Decade of Difference: A Concert Celebrating 10 Years of the William J. Clinton Foundation" was held in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 15. The highlight of the day was when GaGa changed her hit "Bad Romance" to "Bill Romance". "I'm 25 and just four years ago I was living in a teeny tiny apartment in New York, praying every day that just one person would believe in me," she said before the performance.
"So I guess you can say that in some kind of weird and twisted New York kind of way, I love the American dream. It just takes one person to believe in you. So tonight I just thought we'd all get caught up in a little Bill romance." The lyrics to the end of the song were then changed to "I love you and your hot wife".
In another song "You and I", GaGa flipped the bird while declaring, "If someone had told me so many years ago that I'd be doing that right in front of you I just would not believe. I would have given a good American f**k you."
She sang, "It's been 12 years since you came around. It's been a long time but you're back in town. This time I'm not leaving without you. So Hillary and Bill, sit back down where you belong in the oval office with those high heels on, sit back down on the couch where we watched you charm the whole world and the country.
"Somewhere, something about this place, somewhere about [sic] American eyes when a Clinton makes us all feel safe. Somewhere something about a cool, Arkansas guy, yes, something about - Hilary, Billary, that's your new celebrity name - to the Clintons, you and I."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child