Sexiest Woman Alive Rihanna Talks Chris Brown Blatantly
Rihanna appeared nude on the cover of Esquire and talked about various things from 'sex' stage act to her infamous ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown. The Barbadian singer, who will release her latest album soon, is named the sexiest woman alive this year by the magazine.
Talking about sexy routines that become a trademark in her concerts, Rihanna said, "At the end of a concert, I don't feel like I've been this sexy thing. Really, I don't even think about it. Unless it's a song that really calls for it, like 'Skin' or 'S&M,' or when I cover 'Darling Nikki'. There's a section that's called 'Sex' in the show, which is the obvious section for sexuality."
But Rihanna insisted that it was all part of the show. "Like, really? Honestly, even if it comes across sexual - it has to be a part of my subconscious thought," she said. "It's never deliberate in the rest of the show. I don't even really... I could see 'What's My Name?' - the dancing is pretty sexy. 'Rude Boy.' But I don't know. I guess people find different things sexy."
Switching the subject to her dark past, Rihanna revealed how she has moved on far. "It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did," she said about Brown. "Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan."
"Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I've put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."
More Rihanna News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce