Sexiest Woman Alive Rihanna Talks Chris Brown Blatantly
Rihanna appeared nude on the cover of Esquire and talked about various things from 'sex' stage act to her infamous ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown. The Barbadian singer, who will release her latest album soon, is named the sexiest woman alive this year by the magazine.
Talking about sexy routines that become a trademark in her concerts, Rihanna said, "At the end of a concert, I don't feel like I've been this sexy thing. Really, I don't even think about it. Unless it's a song that really calls for it, like 'Skin' or 'S&M,' or when I cover 'Darling Nikki'. There's a section that's called 'Sex' in the show, which is the obvious section for sexuality."
But Rihanna insisted that it was all part of the show. "Like, really? Honestly, even if it comes across sexual - it has to be a part of my subconscious thought," she said. "It's never deliberate in the rest of the show. I don't even really... I could see 'What's My Name?' - the dancing is pretty sexy. 'Rude Boy.' But I don't know. I guess people find different things sexy."
Switching the subject to her dark past, Rihanna revealed how she has moved on far. "It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did," she said about Brown. "Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan."
"Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I've put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special