Ali Landry Gives Birth to a Baby Boy Marcelo Alejandro
It's official, Ali Landry welcomed a baby boy over the weekend. The 1996 Miss USA winner gave birth on Saturday, October 8 in Los Angeles, and she named the newborn Marcelo Alejandro. The tot weighed a hefty 8 lbs and measured 21 inches in length at birth.
Days before going into labor, Ali reportedly was still on work shooting scenes for her latest movie "Little Boy" in Mexico. A few days later, the actress wife of director Alejandro Monteverde alerted her Twitter followers by writing, "It's time!!! Headed into hospital now!!!!!!"
Ali confirmed her pregnancy last April. "I love being pregnant. Being a mom is just the best thing in the entire world," she gushed back then. "I found out on Valentine's Day and told my husband and daughter together - they were both so excited!"
Ali was married to actor Mario Lopez in 2004 before tying the knot with Alejandro. Her marriage to Mario was annulled just weeks after the nuptials amid allegations of infidelity. Two years later, she wed Alejandro in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. They welcomed their daughter Estela Ines Monteverde in July 2007.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder