Ali Landry Gives Birth to a Baby Boy Marcelo Alejandro
It's official, Ali Landry welcomed a baby boy over the weekend. The 1996 Miss USA winner gave birth on Saturday, October 8 in Los Angeles, and she named the newborn Marcelo Alejandro. The tot weighed a hefty 8 lbs and measured 21 inches in length at birth.
Days before going into labor, Ali reportedly was still on work shooting scenes for her latest movie "Little Boy" in Mexico. A few days later, the actress wife of director Alejandro Monteverde alerted her Twitter followers by writing, "It's time!!! Headed into hospital now!!!!!!"
Ali confirmed her pregnancy last April. "I love being pregnant. Being a mom is just the best thing in the entire world," she gushed back then. "I found out on Valentine's Day and told my husband and daughter together - they were both so excited!"
Ali was married to actor Mario Lopez in 2004 before tying the knot with Alejandro. Her marriage to Mario was annulled just weeks after the nuptials amid allegations of infidelity. Two years later, she wed Alejandro in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. They welcomed their daughter Estela Ines Monteverde in July 2007.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked