Ali Landry Gives Birth to a Baby Boy Marcelo Alejandro
It's official, Ali Landry welcomed a baby boy over the weekend. The 1996 Miss USA winner gave birth on Saturday, October 8 in Los Angeles, and she named the newborn Marcelo Alejandro. The tot weighed a hefty 8 lbs and measured 21 inches in length at birth.
Days before going into labor, Ali reportedly was still on work shooting scenes for her latest movie "Little Boy" in Mexico. A few days later, the actress wife of director Alejandro Monteverde alerted her Twitter followers by writing, "It's time!!! Headed into hospital now!!!!!!"
Ali confirmed her pregnancy last April. "I love being pregnant. Being a mom is just the best thing in the entire world," she gushed back then. "I found out on Valentine's Day and told my husband and daughter together - they were both so excited!"
Ali was married to actor Mario Lopez in 2004 before tying the knot with Alejandro. Her marriage to Mario was annulled just weeks after the nuptials amid allegations of infidelity. Two years later, she wed Alejandro in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. They welcomed their daughter Estela Ines Monteverde in July 2007.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered