Ali Landry Gives Birth to a Baby Boy Marcelo Alejandro
It's official, Ali Landry welcomed a baby boy over the weekend. The 1996 Miss USA winner gave birth on Saturday, October 8 in Los Angeles, and she named the newborn Marcelo Alejandro. The tot weighed a hefty 8 lbs and measured 21 inches in length at birth.
Days before going into labor, Ali reportedly was still on work shooting scenes for her latest movie "Little Boy" in Mexico. A few days later, the actress wife of director Alejandro Monteverde alerted her Twitter followers by writing, "It's time!!! Headed into hospital now!!!!!!"
Ali confirmed her pregnancy last April. "I love being pregnant. Being a mom is just the best thing in the entire world," she gushed back then. "I found out on Valentine's Day and told my husband and daughter together - they were both so excited!"
Ali was married to actor Mario Lopez in 2004 before tying the knot with Alejandro. Her marriage to Mario was annulled just weeks after the nuptials amid allegations of infidelity. Two years later, she wed Alejandro in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. They welcomed their daughter Estela Ines Monteverde in July 2007.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal