Rihanna Channels Inner Spy Girl in New Short Film for Armani Jeans
Rihanna continues to bring in the sizzle to the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. After flaunting her curves in a series of black-and-white photos, the "What's My Name?" singer turns up the heat in a newly released commercial for the brand.
In the short film, the 23-year-old channels her inner spy girl. Sitting alone in the back of a car, she at first sports a designer dress before taking it off to wear a pair of jeans and a black leather jacket. Having put on the new ensemble, she then hops out of the car and runs into a mysterious man in the elevator.
The black-and-white clip was shot by the director behind some of Madonna's videos, Johan Renck. Combining traces of metropolitan storytelling, cops and robbers movies with an ode to film noir, it aims to showcase that natural sensuality, magnetic persona and burgeoning acting skills, as explained in Armani's site.
On the reason why he picked Riri to be brand ambassador, fashion designer Giorgio Armani said, "Rihanna is a great artist. Her personality, charisma and energy made it a pleasure to work with her. She perfectly embodies the contemporary and youthful spirit of Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans."
More Rihanna News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer