Rihanna Channels Inner Spy Girl in New Short Film for Armani Jeans
Rihanna continues to bring in the sizzle to the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. After flaunting her curves in a series of black-and-white photos, the "What's My Name?" singer turns up the heat in a newly released commercial for the brand.
In the short film, the 23-year-old channels her inner spy girl. Sitting alone in the back of a car, she at first sports a designer dress before taking it off to wear a pair of jeans and a black leather jacket. Having put on the new ensemble, she then hops out of the car and runs into a mysterious man in the elevator.
The black-and-white clip was shot by the director behind some of Madonna's videos, Johan Renck. Combining traces of metropolitan storytelling, cops and robbers movies with an ode to film noir, it aims to showcase that natural sensuality, magnetic persona and burgeoning acting skills, as explained in Armani's site.
On the reason why he picked Riri to be brand ambassador, fashion designer Giorgio Armani said, "Rihanna is a great artist. Her personality, charisma and energy made it a pleasure to work with her. She perfectly embodies the contemporary and youthful spirit of Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans."
More Rihanna News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story