Rihanna Channels Inner Spy Girl in New Short Film for Armani Jeans
Rihanna continues to bring in the sizzle to the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. After flaunting her curves in a series of black-and-white photos, the "What's My Name?" singer turns up the heat in a newly released commercial for the brand.
In the short film, the 23-year-old channels her inner spy girl. Sitting alone in the back of a car, she at first sports a designer dress before taking it off to wear a pair of jeans and a black leather jacket. Having put on the new ensemble, she then hops out of the car and runs into a mysterious man in the elevator.
The black-and-white clip was shot by the director behind some of Madonna's videos, Johan Renck. Combining traces of metropolitan storytelling, cops and robbers movies with an ode to film noir, it aims to showcase that natural sensuality, magnetic persona and burgeoning acting skills, as explained in Armani's site.
On the reason why he picked Riri to be brand ambassador, fashion designer Giorgio Armani said, "Rihanna is a great artist. Her personality, charisma and energy made it a pleasure to work with her. She perfectly embodies the contemporary and youthful spirit of Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans."
More Rihanna News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...