'Fringe' 4.03 Preview: Walter Distracted by Hallucinations
Fringe team is taking on another case without Peter. This time, they find two 12-year-old kids dead and their bodies are shockingly in an advanced state of decomposition in just hours after dying.
As the Fringe team investigates the mysterious case, they uncover an amorphous figure claiming more victims. They assume that this organism has a psychic bond with a boy who has been bullied by the dead boys.
Meanwhile, Walter becomes increasingly distracted by his hallucinations. He keeps seeing Peter's reflection in the mirror, but claims that the problem is a minor one. Nevertheless, he is caught by Olivia getting confused during his work.
"Alone in the World" will air next Friday, October 7 at 9/8c on FOX.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day