'Fringe' 4.03 Preview: Walter Distracted by Hallucinations
Fringe team is taking on another case without Peter. This time, they find two 12-year-old kids dead and their bodies are shockingly in an advanced state of decomposition in just hours after dying.
As the Fringe team investigates the mysterious case, they uncover an amorphous figure claiming more victims. They assume that this organism has a psychic bond with a boy who has been bullied by the dead boys.
Meanwhile, Walter becomes increasingly distracted by his hallucinations. He keeps seeing Peter's reflection in the mirror, but claims that the problem is a minor one. Nevertheless, he is caught by Olivia getting confused during his work.
"Alone in the World" will air next Friday, October 7 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story