Rihanna Moves Video Shoot to Street After Being Scolded by Modest Farmer
After being thrown out of a corn field in the outskirt of Belfast when filming "We Found Love" music video, Rihanna moves the production to a street somewhere in the city. On the second day of the shooting, the Bajan songstress channeled her inner Rosie the Riveter.
Riri traded her worn and muddy jeans with a faded denim skirt. Her skimpy bikini, vest and flanel shirt were replaced with a denim bra top. She completed her look with black stockings which were held up with a garter belt, a pair of leopard-print sneakers, and a bandanna headband.
On the first day of filming, Riri received complaint due to her "inappropriate" outfit from a farmer who owns the field she used for the production. "The young lady in question was ceasing to be dressed in an appropriate manner," said the deeply religious farmer Alan Graham.
Back then, Riri did wear flirty ensembles by baring her belly and cleavage in low-hanging jeans and unbuttoned shirt and vest. Report furthermore suggested that she briefly posed topless. The Monday (September 26) video shoot drew a crowd of local men and schoolgirls who gathered at the side of the field.
"I felt the thing was inappropriate and I requested that the filming end at that stage," the farmer explained the removal of the "Rude Boy" singer and her entourage from his field. Talking about her response, he said, "She was most gracious and we shook hands and we parted on good enough terms."
More Rihanna News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift