Rihanna Moves Video Shoot to Street After Being Scolded by Modest Farmer
After being thrown out of a corn field in the outskirt of Belfast when filming "We Found Love" music video, Rihanna moves the production to a street somewhere in the city. On the second day of the shooting, the Bajan songstress channeled her inner Rosie the Riveter.
Riri traded her worn and muddy jeans with a faded denim skirt. Her skimpy bikini, vest and flanel shirt were replaced with a denim bra top. She completed her look with black stockings which were held up with a garter belt, a pair of leopard-print sneakers, and a bandanna headband.
On the first day of filming, Riri received complaint due to her "inappropriate" outfit from a farmer who owns the field she used for the production. "The young lady in question was ceasing to be dressed in an appropriate manner," said the deeply religious farmer Alan Graham.
Back then, Riri did wear flirty ensembles by baring her belly and cleavage in low-hanging jeans and unbuttoned shirt and vest. Report furthermore suggested that she briefly posed topless. The Monday (September 26) video shoot drew a crowd of local men and schoolgirls who gathered at the side of the field.
"I felt the thing was inappropriate and I requested that the filming end at that stage," the farmer explained the removal of the "Rude Boy" singer and her entourage from his field. Talking about her response, he said, "She was most gracious and we shook hands and we parted on good enough terms."
More Rihanna News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'