Rihanna Moves Video Shoot to Street After Being Scolded by Modest Farmer
After being thrown out of a corn field in the outskirt of Belfast when filming "We Found Love" music video, Rihanna moves the production to a street somewhere in the city. On the second day of the shooting, the Bajan songstress channeled her inner Rosie the Riveter.
Riri traded her worn and muddy jeans with a faded denim skirt. Her skimpy bikini, vest and flanel shirt were replaced with a denim bra top. She completed her look with black stockings which were held up with a garter belt, a pair of leopard-print sneakers, and a bandanna headband.
On the first day of filming, Riri received complaint due to her "inappropriate" outfit from a farmer who owns the field she used for the production. "The young lady in question was ceasing to be dressed in an appropriate manner," said the deeply religious farmer Alan Graham.
Back then, Riri did wear flirty ensembles by baring her belly and cleavage in low-hanging jeans and unbuttoned shirt and vest. Report furthermore suggested that she briefly posed topless. The Monday (September 26) video shoot drew a crowd of local men and schoolgirls who gathered at the side of the field.
"I felt the thing was inappropriate and I requested that the filming end at that stage," the farmer explained the removal of the "Rude Boy" singer and her entourage from his field. Talking about her response, he said, "She was most gracious and we shook hands and we parted on good enough terms."
More Rihanna News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'