Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore Go Black at 'Five' New York Screening
Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Alicia Keys and more Hollywood beauties joined forces to promote Lifetime's "Five" at a screening at Skylight Studios in New York on Monday, September 26. After appearing on "Good Morning America" earlier the same day, the three stars who direct the TV movie gathered at the blue carpet event later in the evening.
For the ocassion, Aniston recycled a Dolce & Gabbana suit which she wore to People's Choice Awards in January. This time, she added a lacy bra under her low cut vest. Moore, meanwhile, showed off her slim figure in a black and geometric patterned column dress. Also flaunting her curve in a dark ensemble, Keys was accompanied by husband Swizz Beatz when posing on the blue carpet.
Other directors, Patty Jenkins and Penelope Spheeris, as well as cast members such as Lyndsy Fonseca and Jeanne Tripplehorn, were also present at the special affair. Such musicians as Gloria Estefan and Wyclef Jean were additionally snapped lending their support for the promotional event.
"Five" is an anthology of five short films exploring the impact of breast cancer on people's lives. Using humor and drama, it highlights the effect breast cancer and its different stages of diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure.
"We wanted to balance the drama with humor and irreverence because that's what's helped our friends who've faced this get through their treatment," Aniston recently told Glamour magazine about the project which marks her second directorial stint. The TV movie will debut October 10 on Lifetime.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'