Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore Go Black at 'Five' New York Screening
Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Alicia Keys and more Hollywood beauties joined forces to promote Lifetime's "Five" at a screening at Skylight Studios in New York on Monday, September 26. After appearing on "Good Morning America" earlier the same day, the three stars who direct the TV movie gathered at the blue carpet event later in the evening.
For the ocassion, Aniston recycled a Dolce & Gabbana suit which she wore to People's Choice Awards in January. This time, she added a lacy bra under her low cut vest. Moore, meanwhile, showed off her slim figure in a black and geometric patterned column dress. Also flaunting her curve in a dark ensemble, Keys was accompanied by husband Swizz Beatz when posing on the blue carpet.
Other directors, Patty Jenkins and Penelope Spheeris, as well as cast members such as Lyndsy Fonseca and Jeanne Tripplehorn, were also present at the special affair. Such musicians as Gloria Estefan and Wyclef Jean were additionally snapped lending their support for the promotional event.
"Five" is an anthology of five short films exploring the impact of breast cancer on people's lives. Using humor and drama, it highlights the effect breast cancer and its different stages of diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure.
"We wanted to balance the drama with humor and irreverence because that's what's helped our friends who've faced this get through their treatment," Aniston recently told Glamour magazine about the project which marks her second directorial stint. The TV movie will debut October 10 on Lifetime.
More Five News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher