Mick Jagger to Play Dubious Media Mogul in 'Tabloid'
Mick Jagger has offered an idea to create an adult thriller movie under the working title of "Tabloid". For the project, the frontman of legendary rock band The Rolling Stones has appointed Oscar-nominated scribe Josh Olson to materialize the screenplay.
According to Deadline, the 68-year-old rock legend has been interested to come back to the big screen by playing "a global media mogul with dubious morality" in the project. The movie itself will center on "a young journalist who gets seduced and sucked into that immoral world."
Under his Jagged Films banner, the Dartford-born rock legend will also serve as the producer along with Victoria Pearman and Steven Bing. Meanwhile, Bing is expected to finance the film through Shangri-La Entertainment.
As for Olson, the screenwriter has recently penned the first draft for Tom Cruise's upcoming movie "One Shot". He has also provided the script for a Korean action movie called "Soo".
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch