Mick Jagger to Play Dubious Media Mogul in 'Tabloid'
Mick Jagger has offered an idea to create an adult thriller movie under the working title of "Tabloid". For the project, the frontman of legendary rock band The Rolling Stones has appointed Oscar-nominated scribe Josh Olson to materialize the screenplay.
According to Deadline, the 68-year-old rock legend has been interested to come back to the big screen by playing "a global media mogul with dubious morality" in the project. The movie itself will center on "a young journalist who gets seduced and sucked into that immoral world."
Under his Jagged Films banner, the Dartford-born rock legend will also serve as the producer along with Victoria Pearman and Steven Bing. Meanwhile, Bing is expected to finance the film through Shangri-La Entertainment.
As for Olson, the screenwriter has recently penned the first draft for Tom Cruise's upcoming movie "One Shot". He has also provided the script for a Korean action movie called "Soo".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie