Mick Jagger to Play Dubious Media Mogul in 'Tabloid'
Mick Jagger has offered an idea to create an adult thriller movie under the working title of "Tabloid". For the project, the frontman of legendary rock band The Rolling Stones has appointed Oscar-nominated scribe Josh Olson to materialize the screenplay.
According to Deadline, the 68-year-old rock legend has been interested to come back to the big screen by playing "a global media mogul with dubious morality" in the project. The movie itself will center on "a young journalist who gets seduced and sucked into that immoral world."
Under his Jagged Films banner, the Dartford-born rock legend will also serve as the producer along with Victoria Pearman and Steven Bing. Meanwhile, Bing is expected to finance the film through Shangri-La Entertainment.
As for Olson, the screenwriter has recently penned the first draft for Tom Cruise's upcoming movie "One Shot". He has also provided the script for a Korean action movie called "Soo".
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?