Mick Jagger to Play Dubious Media Mogul in 'Tabloid'
Mick Jagger has offered an idea to create an adult thriller movie under the working title of "Tabloid". For the project, the frontman of legendary rock band The Rolling Stones has appointed Oscar-nominated scribe Josh Olson to materialize the screenplay.
According to Deadline, the 68-year-old rock legend has been interested to come back to the big screen by playing "a global media mogul with dubious morality" in the project. The movie itself will center on "a young journalist who gets seduced and sucked into that immoral world."
Under his Jagged Films banner, the Dartford-born rock legend will also serve as the producer along with Victoria Pearman and Steven Bing. Meanwhile, Bing is expected to finance the film through Shangri-La Entertainment.
As for Olson, the screenwriter has recently penned the first draft for Tom Cruise's upcoming movie "One Shot". He has also provided the script for a Korean action movie called "Soo".
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle