Teen Bride Courtney Stodden Shares Intimate Details of Her Wedding Night
Courtney Stodden has spoken candidly about her wedding night. The 17-year-old aspiring singer sat down with Radar Online on Thursday, September 22, and shared intimate details of the first night she spent together with her 51-year-old husband, Doug Hutchison.
"We went to the Chateau in Hollywood it was so beautiful it was a wonderful experience," said the teen bride, who claimed in previous interview that she was a virgin when she married the actor playing Percy Wetmore in "The Green Mile". She further added, "I was aroused for 24 hours straight."
During the interview, Courtney was also asked what she would study if she went to college. To the particular question, she responded, "I would go to college and study all of Doug. All of his body, and all the elements within that. What they do and what they still do. It would be a lot of fun."
When quizzed what it is about her "Lost" actor husband that inspires her, the blond teen unhesitatingly answered, "He's cooking for me, cleaning for me, he's like the wife around the house. He picks up the slack around the house and that's very inspiring to me."
On the possible reason why people view her union to Doug as something controversial, Courtney commented, "I think it was because he was 51 and his life is over and I'm just venturing out on mine." She went on to assure, "I'm here to make the second half of [Doug's] life a lot better!"
More Courtney Stodden News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?