Taylor Lautner Thinks He Has Pretty Good Chemistry With Lily Collins
Taylor Lautner may keep tight lipped on rumors of him dating "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins, but he doesn't hold back when talking about their on-screen chemistry. Speaking to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest", the 19-year-old hunk gushed, "Oh, boy, you know, I would say, pretty good."
During the Wednesday (September 21) interview, the actor famous for his portrayal of Jacob Black in the "Twilight Saga" series also spilled that he and his 22-year-old co-star shared "a steamy scene or two" in the action movie. He added, "And we definitely had to just dive right into it."
Taylor also opened up about his "action star" inspirations. "I've had a few actors that I've looked up to my entire life. I mean, like, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon, Leonardo [DiCaprio]," he said. "They've done similar movies and tone to this. But what I love most about them is that they've continued to challenge themselves in a wide variety of roles throughout their career."
On his first meeting with one of his heroes, Tom Cruise, the "Valentine's Day" actor recalled it was a weird one. "It was very surreal to me to be meeting him," he first admitted, before pointing out, "But he was in this giant fat suit looking like his character from 'Tropic Thunder', it was so weird!"
More Taylor Lautner News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off