Taylor Lautner Thinks He Has Pretty Good Chemistry With Lily Collins
Taylor Lautner may keep tight lipped on rumors of him dating "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins, but he doesn't hold back when talking about their on-screen chemistry. Speaking to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest", the 19-year-old hunk gushed, "Oh, boy, you know, I would say, pretty good."
During the Wednesday (September 21) interview, the actor famous for his portrayal of Jacob Black in the "Twilight Saga" series also spilled that he and his 22-year-old co-star shared "a steamy scene or two" in the action movie. He added, "And we definitely had to just dive right into it."
Taylor also opened up about his "action star" inspirations. "I've had a few actors that I've looked up to my entire life. I mean, like, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon, Leonardo [DiCaprio]," he said. "They've done similar movies and tone to this. But what I love most about them is that they've continued to challenge themselves in a wide variety of roles throughout their career."
On his first meeting with one of his heroes, Tom Cruise, the "Valentine's Day" actor recalled it was a weird one. "It was very surreal to me to be meeting him," he first admitted, before pointing out, "But he was in this giant fat suit looking like his character from 'Tropic Thunder', it was so weird!"
More Taylor Lautner News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018