Taylor Lautner Thinks He Has Pretty Good Chemistry With Lily Collins
Taylor Lautner may keep tight lipped on rumors of him dating "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins, but he doesn't hold back when talking about their on-screen chemistry. Speaking to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest", the 19-year-old hunk gushed, "Oh, boy, you know, I would say, pretty good."
During the Wednesday (September 21) interview, the actor famous for his portrayal of Jacob Black in the "Twilight Saga" series also spilled that he and his 22-year-old co-star shared "a steamy scene or two" in the action movie. He added, "And we definitely had to just dive right into it."
Taylor also opened up about his "action star" inspirations. "I've had a few actors that I've looked up to my entire life. I mean, like, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon, Leonardo [DiCaprio]," he said. "They've done similar movies and tone to this. But what I love most about them is that they've continued to challenge themselves in a wide variety of roles throughout their career."
On his first meeting with one of his heroes, Tom Cruise, the "Valentine's Day" actor recalled it was a weird one. "It was very surreal to me to be meeting him," he first admitted, before pointing out, "But he was in this giant fat suit looking like his character from 'Tropic Thunder', it was so weird!"
More Taylor Lautner News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered