Taylor Lautner Thinks He Has Pretty Good Chemistry With Lily Collins
Taylor Lautner may keep tight lipped on rumors of him dating "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins, but he doesn't hold back when talking about their on-screen chemistry. Speaking to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest", the 19-year-old hunk gushed, "Oh, boy, you know, I would say, pretty good."
During the Wednesday (September 21) interview, the actor famous for his portrayal of Jacob Black in the "Twilight Saga" series also spilled that he and his 22-year-old co-star shared "a steamy scene or two" in the action movie. He added, "And we definitely had to just dive right into it."
Taylor also opened up about his "action star" inspirations. "I've had a few actors that I've looked up to my entire life. I mean, like, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon, Leonardo [DiCaprio]," he said. "They've done similar movies and tone to this. But what I love most about them is that they've continued to challenge themselves in a wide variety of roles throughout their career."
On his first meeting with one of his heroes, Tom Cruise, the "Valentine's Day" actor recalled it was a weird one. "It was very surreal to me to be meeting him," he first admitted, before pointing out, "But he was in this giant fat suit looking like his character from 'Tropic Thunder', it was so weird!"
More Taylor Lautner News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna