Taylor Lautner Thinks He Has Pretty Good Chemistry With Lily Collins
Taylor Lautner may keep tight lipped on rumors of him dating "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins, but he doesn't hold back when talking about their on-screen chemistry. Speaking to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest", the 19-year-old hunk gushed, "Oh, boy, you know, I would say, pretty good."
During the Wednesday (September 21) interview, the actor famous for his portrayal of Jacob Black in the "Twilight Saga" series also spilled that he and his 22-year-old co-star shared "a steamy scene or two" in the action movie. He added, "And we definitely had to just dive right into it."
Taylor also opened up about his "action star" inspirations. "I've had a few actors that I've looked up to my entire life. I mean, like, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon, Leonardo [DiCaprio]," he said. "They've done similar movies and tone to this. But what I love most about them is that they've continued to challenge themselves in a wide variety of roles throughout their career."
On his first meeting with one of his heroes, Tom Cruise, the "Valentine's Day" actor recalled it was a weird one. "It was very surreal to me to be meeting him," he first admitted, before pointing out, "But he was in this giant fat suit looking like his character from 'Tropic Thunder', it was so weird!"
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle