Gordon Ramsay Would Fix Hotels in New Reality Show
There will be another "Hell" on television, created by none other than the kitchen devil himself, Gordon Ramsay. Coming from FOX is a new TV show called "Hotel Hell" in which Ramsay works with hospitality experts in fixing up troubled hotels, motels and inns.
"These are stories that everyone can relate to, because virtually all of us have had a bad hotel experience that's turned a holiday or business trip into a total disaster," Ramsay said in the press release. "It's time to put the hospitality industry to the test."
Ramsay may be specializing in culinary but he studied hotel management and has been working in several hotels. The staff in hotels Ramsay and the team will visit in, would be put to test so that they meet Ramsay's high-standards. "As he tries to turn these 'No'-tels into successful hotels, Ramsay - in his own inimitable style - will go head-to-head with the owners and staff, raising the tension to maximum capacity," the press release said.
Owner of a hotel, inn or motels may apply to theconlincompany.com.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed