Gordon Ramsay Would Fix Hotels in New Reality Show
There will be another "Hell" on television, created by none other than the kitchen devil himself, Gordon Ramsay. Coming from FOX is a new TV show called "Hotel Hell" in which Ramsay works with hospitality experts in fixing up troubled hotels, motels and inns.
"These are stories that everyone can relate to, because virtually all of us have had a bad hotel experience that's turned a holiday or business trip into a total disaster," Ramsay said in the press release. "It's time to put the hospitality industry to the test."
Ramsay may be specializing in culinary but he studied hotel management and has been working in several hotels. The staff in hotels Ramsay and the team will visit in, would be put to test so that they meet Ramsay's high-standards. "As he tries to turn these 'No'-tels into successful hotels, Ramsay - in his own inimitable style - will go head-to-head with the owners and staff, raising the tension to maximum capacity," the press release said.
Owner of a hotel, inn or motels may apply to theconlincompany.com.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'