Gordon Ramsay Would Fix Hotels in New Reality Show
There will be another "Hell" on television, created by none other than the kitchen devil himself, Gordon Ramsay. Coming from FOX is a new TV show called "Hotel Hell" in which Ramsay works with hospitality experts in fixing up troubled hotels, motels and inns.
"These are stories that everyone can relate to, because virtually all of us have had a bad hotel experience that's turned a holiday or business trip into a total disaster," Ramsay said in the press release. "It's time to put the hospitality industry to the test."
Ramsay may be specializing in culinary but he studied hotel management and has been working in several hotels. The staff in hotels Ramsay and the team will visit in, would be put to test so that they meet Ramsay's high-standards. "As he tries to turn these 'No'-tels into successful hotels, Ramsay - in his own inimitable style - will go head-to-head with the owners and staff, raising the tension to maximum capacity," the press release said.
Owner of a hotel, inn or motels may apply to theconlincompany.com.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars