Gordon Ramsay Would Fix Hotels in New Reality Show
There will be another "Hell" on television, created by none other than the kitchen devil himself, Gordon Ramsay. Coming from FOX is a new TV show called "Hotel Hell" in which Ramsay works with hospitality experts in fixing up troubled hotels, motels and inns.
"These are stories that everyone can relate to, because virtually all of us have had a bad hotel experience that's turned a holiday or business trip into a total disaster," Ramsay said in the press release. "It's time to put the hospitality industry to the test."
Ramsay may be specializing in culinary but he studied hotel management and has been working in several hotels. The staff in hotels Ramsay and the team will visit in, would be put to test so that they meet Ramsay's high-standards. "As he tries to turn these 'No'-tels into successful hotels, Ramsay - in his own inimitable style - will go head-to-head with the owners and staff, raising the tension to maximum capacity," the press release said.
Owner of a hotel, inn or motels may apply to theconlincompany.com.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck