Gordon Ramsay Would Fix Hotels in New Reality Show
There will be another "Hell" on television, created by none other than the kitchen devil himself, Gordon Ramsay. Coming from FOX is a new TV show called "Hotel Hell" in which Ramsay works with hospitality experts in fixing up troubled hotels, motels and inns.
"These are stories that everyone can relate to, because virtually all of us have had a bad hotel experience that's turned a holiday or business trip into a total disaster," Ramsay said in the press release. "It's time to put the hospitality industry to the test."
Ramsay may be specializing in culinary but he studied hotel management and has been working in several hotels. The staff in hotels Ramsay and the team will visit in, would be put to test so that they meet Ramsay's high-standards. "As he tries to turn these 'No'-tels into successful hotels, Ramsay - in his own inimitable style - will go head-to-head with the owners and staff, raising the tension to maximum capacity," the press release said.
Owner of a hotel, inn or motels may apply to theconlincompany.com.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie