'Ringer' 1.03 Preview: What's in the Hit Man's Cell Phone?
A small stuff will bring a big trouble for Bridget on "Ringer". In the next episode of The CW series, Bridget has got her hand on a cell phone belonging to a hit man. She tries to find out what information is kept in the phone while dodging the pursuit by another person who also wants the same thing.
Meanwhile, Bridget learns she has a potential clue to bring her closer to Siobhan's killer. She additonally discovers some interesting information about Andrew, but this causes a tension between them.
Also in "If You Ever Want a French Lesson", agent Machado continues his pursuit of Bridget and tensions flare between Henry and Gemma over their investment in Andrew's hedge fund. The third episode from the new series starring Sarah Michelle Gellar will air Tuesday, September 27 at 9/8c.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7