'Ringer' 1.03 Preview: What's in the Hit Man's Cell Phone?
A small stuff will bring a big trouble for Bridget on "Ringer". In the next episode of The CW series, Bridget has got her hand on a cell phone belonging to a hit man. She tries to find out what information is kept in the phone while dodging the pursuit by another person who also wants the same thing.
Meanwhile, Bridget learns she has a potential clue to bring her closer to Siobhan's killer. She additonally discovers some interesting information about Andrew, but this causes a tension between them.
Also in "If You Ever Want a French Lesson", agent Machado continues his pursuit of Bridget and tensions flare between Henry and Gemma over their investment in Andrew's hedge fund. The third episode from the new series starring Sarah Michelle Gellar will air Tuesday, September 27 at 9/8c.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'