'Ringer' 1.03 Preview: What's in the Hit Man's Cell Phone?
A small stuff will bring a big trouble for Bridget on "Ringer". In the next episode of The CW series, Bridget has got her hand on a cell phone belonging to a hit man. She tries to find out what information is kept in the phone while dodging the pursuit by another person who also wants the same thing.
Meanwhile, Bridget learns she has a potential clue to bring her closer to Siobhan's killer. She additonally discovers some interesting information about Andrew, but this causes a tension between them.
Also in "If You Ever Want a French Lesson", agent Machado continues his pursuit of Bridget and tensions flare between Henry and Gemma over their investment in Andrew's hedge fund. The third episode from the new series starring Sarah Michelle Gellar will air Tuesday, September 27 at 9/8c.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie