'Ringer' 1.03 Preview: What's in the Hit Man's Cell Phone?
A small stuff will bring a big trouble for Bridget on "Ringer". In the next episode of The CW series, Bridget has got her hand on a cell phone belonging to a hit man. She tries to find out what information is kept in the phone while dodging the pursuit by another person who also wants the same thing.
Meanwhile, Bridget learns she has a potential clue to bring her closer to Siobhan's killer. She additonally discovers some interesting information about Andrew, but this causes a tension between them.
Also in "If You Ever Want a French Lesson", agent Machado continues his pursuit of Bridget and tensions flare between Henry and Gemma over their investment in Andrew's hedge fund. The third episode from the new series starring Sarah Michelle Gellar will air Tuesday, September 27 at 9/8c.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story