'Ringer' 1.03 Preview: What's in the Hit Man's Cell Phone?
A small stuff will bring a big trouble for Bridget on "Ringer". In the next episode of The CW series, Bridget has got her hand on a cell phone belonging to a hit man. She tries to find out what information is kept in the phone while dodging the pursuit by another person who also wants the same thing.
Meanwhile, Bridget learns she has a potential clue to bring her closer to Siobhan's killer. She additonally discovers some interesting information about Andrew, but this causes a tension between them.
Also in "If You Ever Want a French Lesson", agent Machado continues his pursuit of Bridget and tensions flare between Henry and Gemma over their investment in Andrew's hedge fund. The third episode from the new series starring Sarah Michelle Gellar will air Tuesday, September 27 at 9/8c.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby