Rihanna Confirms 'We Found Love' as Her New Single
Rumor has it, Rihanna is going to release a new single soon. The "Cheers (Drink to That)" singer is said to treat her devotees with a brand new material called "We Found Love" on October 11. She later confirmed the song title on her Twitter by simply writing "NP: 'WE FOUND LOVE'."
Rumor has been running wild, suggesting that Riri teams up with Calvin Harris for the upcoming single. Beside working in studio together, they also share stage in her "Loud" tour. "Calvin is the perfect fit for the LOUD Tour. He is going to bring something unique and fun for the fans," so she gushed.
The album where the single will appear is expected to be made available for purchase this fall. Riri remains tight-lipped about the details, and simply describe the "Loud" follow-up as "GangstaR." She, however, has sort of teased the single when tweeting last week, "Sometimes it feels like we find love in the most hopeless place."
Beside finishing her new album, Riri also contributes to one of Coldplay's new songs titled "Princess of China". Chris Martin recalled, "So, in like a dream scenario, we had a song that I'd secretly kind of written to see if Rihanna would want to sing it."
"And then the rest of the band wanted to keep it, so we came up with the idea of asking her to sing it with us, and, to our great surprise, she said OK ... Her bit on our record is my favorite bit," the frontman added. He and his bandmates will include it in their new album "Mylo Xyloto".
More Rihanna News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom