Charlie Sheen to Get Multi Million Dollars From Settlement Over 'Men' Firing
"Two and a Half Men" will still deliver big money for Charlie Sheen although he has been fired earlier this year. Words are, the former husband of Brooke Mueller is close to reach a settlement with Warner Bros. over his firing lawsuit which is expected to be in the eight-figure range.
TMZ goes on more specific with the amount, reporting that the Charlie Harper depicter on the CBS sitcom will get $25 million in two weeks to settle the dispute. The 46-year-old will additionally receive $100 million in syndication profits in the next 7-10 years.
Back in March, Sheen filed a $100 million suit demanding payment for unproduced episodes and compensation for the crew. The lawsuit claimed the studio "wrongfully attributed the suspension of the series and termination of Mr. Sheen's contract on Mr. Sheen's alleged statements, conduct, and condition, despite the fact that Mr. Sheen is in compliance with his contract."
Warner Bros., however, refuses to comment further on the report beside denying that there is a settlement in the dispute.
Meanwhile, Sheen has wished a good luck for his former show which will kick off its ninth season with Ashton Kutcher as his replacement on Monday, September 19. "From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season. We spent eight wonderful years together and I know you will continue to make great television," he stated at the Primetime Emmy Awards on Sunday.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London