Charlie Sheen to Get Multi Million Dollars From Settlement Over 'Men' Firing
"Two and a Half Men" will still deliver big money for Charlie Sheen although he has been fired earlier this year. Words are, the former husband of Brooke Mueller is close to reach a settlement with Warner Bros. over his firing lawsuit which is expected to be in the eight-figure range.
TMZ goes on more specific with the amount, reporting that the Charlie Harper depicter on the CBS sitcom will get $25 million in two weeks to settle the dispute. The 46-year-old will additionally receive $100 million in syndication profits in the next 7-10 years.
Back in March, Sheen filed a $100 million suit demanding payment for unproduced episodes and compensation for the crew. The lawsuit claimed the studio "wrongfully attributed the suspension of the series and termination of Mr. Sheen's contract on Mr. Sheen's alleged statements, conduct, and condition, despite the fact that Mr. Sheen is in compliance with his contract."
Warner Bros., however, refuses to comment further on the report beside denying that there is a settlement in the dispute.
Meanwhile, Sheen has wished a good luck for his former show which will kick off its ninth season with Ashton Kutcher as his replacement on Monday, September 19. "From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season. We spent eight wonderful years together and I know you will continue to make great television," he stated at the Primetime Emmy Awards on Sunday.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie