Gwyneth Paltrow and Anna Paquin Added to Emmy Presenter Line-Up
A few days away from the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards, more stars are booked to present the kudos. Gwyneth Paltrow, who has a recurring role on "Glee", and "True Blood" leading lady Anna Paquin have been added to the line-up, joining previously announced presenters including Ashton Kutcher, Lea Michele and Ian Somerhalder.
"Charlie's Angels" stars, Minka Kelly and Annie Ilonzeh, as well as its executive producer Drew Barrymore are among other beauties who will take the same honor. Rounding up the final batch of presenters, which was announced Thursday, September 15, are Katie Holmes, Maria Bello, Loretta Devine, Paul McCrane, Jimmy Fallon, Hugh Laurie, David Boreanaz, Jimmy Kimmel, William H. Macy, David Spade, Rachael Taylor and Anna Torv.
In the meantime, Zachary Levi, Joel McHale, LL Cool J, Taraji P. Henson, Wilmer Valderrama, Cobie Smulders and Kate Flannery are set to appear at the prize-giving event as part of the Emmingtons. It is a musical group created to introduce the four major award categories at the Sunday (September 18) ceremony.
The 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will take place at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles with Jane Lynch serving as a host. The 51-year-old actress/comedian recently appeared in an Emmy promo, which is made as a PSA to warn people that searching for some Emmy-nominated series on the internet may lead to dangerous websites.
"Jersey Shore" stars have also been confirmed to appear at the prestigious event in a comic bit about why "50 percent of television is now set in New Jersey."
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'