Gwyneth Paltrow and Anna Paquin Added to Emmy Presenter Line-Up
A few days away from the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards, more stars are booked to present the kudos. Gwyneth Paltrow, who has a recurring role on "Glee", and "True Blood" leading lady Anna Paquin have been added to the line-up, joining previously announced presenters including Ashton Kutcher, Lea Michele and Ian Somerhalder.
"Charlie's Angels" stars, Minka Kelly and Annie Ilonzeh, as well as its executive producer Drew Barrymore are among other beauties who will take the same honor. Rounding up the final batch of presenters, which was announced Thursday, September 15, are Katie Holmes, Maria Bello, Loretta Devine, Paul McCrane, Jimmy Fallon, Hugh Laurie, David Boreanaz, Jimmy Kimmel, William H. Macy, David Spade, Rachael Taylor and Anna Torv.
In the meantime, Zachary Levi, Joel McHale, LL Cool J, Taraji P. Henson, Wilmer Valderrama, Cobie Smulders and Kate Flannery are set to appear at the prize-giving event as part of the Emmingtons. It is a musical group created to introduce the four major award categories at the Sunday (September 18) ceremony.
The 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will take place at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles with Jane Lynch serving as a host. The 51-year-old actress/comedian recently appeared in an Emmy promo, which is made as a PSA to warn people that searching for some Emmy-nominated series on the internet may lead to dangerous websites.
"Jersey Shore" stars have also been confirmed to appear at the prestigious event in a comic bit about why "50 percent of television is now set in New Jersey."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy