Gwyneth Paltrow and Anna Paquin Added to Emmy Presenter Line-Up
A few days away from the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards, more stars are booked to present the kudos. Gwyneth Paltrow, who has a recurring role on "Glee", and "True Blood" leading lady Anna Paquin have been added to the line-up, joining previously announced presenters including Ashton Kutcher, Lea Michele and Ian Somerhalder.
"Charlie's Angels" stars, Minka Kelly and Annie Ilonzeh, as well as its executive producer Drew Barrymore are among other beauties who will take the same honor. Rounding up the final batch of presenters, which was announced Thursday, September 15, are Katie Holmes, Maria Bello, Loretta Devine, Paul McCrane, Jimmy Fallon, Hugh Laurie, David Boreanaz, Jimmy Kimmel, William H. Macy, David Spade, Rachael Taylor and Anna Torv.
In the meantime, Zachary Levi, Joel McHale, LL Cool J, Taraji P. Henson, Wilmer Valderrama, Cobie Smulders and Kate Flannery are set to appear at the prize-giving event as part of the Emmingtons. It is a musical group created to introduce the four major award categories at the Sunday (September 18) ceremony.
The 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will take place at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles with Jane Lynch serving as a host. The 51-year-old actress/comedian recently appeared in an Emmy promo, which is made as a PSA to warn people that searching for some Emmy-nominated series on the internet may lead to dangerous websites.
"Jersey Shore" stars have also been confirmed to appear at the prestigious event in a comic bit about why "50 percent of television is now set in New Jersey."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018