Brad Pitt Saddened by Misinterpretation of Jennifer Aniston Comments
Brad Pitt doesn't mean to say that his ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston, is responsible for his uninteresting life during their marriage. Soon after his recent interview with Parade made headlines, the leading man of "World War Z" released a statement to stop further misinterpretation of his words.
"It grieves me that this was interpreted this way," the 47-year-old said through his talent agency. "Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly. The point I was trying to make is not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull to myself - and that, I am responsible for."
Hours earlier, Parade gave a teaser to its recent interview with Brad. In it, the "Burn After Reading" actor was cited as saying, "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
The magazine also included Brad's claim that he is now a "satisfied man". Of it, the longtime partner of Angelina Jolie said, "I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man. I'm satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much."
More Brad Pitt News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert