Brad Pitt Saddened by Misinterpretation of Jennifer Aniston Comments
Brad Pitt doesn't mean to say that his ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston, is responsible for his uninteresting life during their marriage. Soon after his recent interview with Parade made headlines, the leading man of "World War Z" released a statement to stop further misinterpretation of his words.
"It grieves me that this was interpreted this way," the 47-year-old said through his talent agency. "Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly. The point I was trying to make is not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull to myself - and that, I am responsible for."
Hours earlier, Parade gave a teaser to its recent interview with Brad. In it, the "Burn After Reading" actor was cited as saying, "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
The magazine also included Brad's claim that he is now a "satisfied man". Of it, the longtime partner of Angelina Jolie said, "I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man. I'm satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much."
More Brad Pitt News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...