Brad Pitt Saddened by Misinterpretation of Jennifer Aniston Comments
Brad Pitt doesn't mean to say that his ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston, is responsible for his uninteresting life during their marriage. Soon after his recent interview with Parade made headlines, the leading man of "World War Z" released a statement to stop further misinterpretation of his words.
"It grieves me that this was interpreted this way," the 47-year-old said through his talent agency. "Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly. The point I was trying to make is not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull to myself - and that, I am responsible for."
Hours earlier, Parade gave a teaser to its recent interview with Brad. In it, the "Burn After Reading" actor was cited as saying, "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
The magazine also included Brad's claim that he is now a "satisfied man". Of it, the longtime partner of Angelina Jolie said, "I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man. I'm satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much."
More Brad Pitt News
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots