Brad Pitt Blames Marriage to Jennifer Aniston for Uninteresting Life
Brad Pitt has nothing good to say when it comes to his failed marriage to Jennifer Aniston. Looking back at the roughly five years he spent married to the "Horrible Bosses" actress, the Lt. Aldo Raine of "Inglourious Basterds" tells Parade that he was leading an uninteresting life.
Confessing he felt pathetic for spending the '90s "trying to hide out", the 47-year-old goes on to say, "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself." He adds, "I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
During the interview, Brad also talks about how he thinks about his current life with Angelina Jolie. "I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man," he claims. "I'm satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much."
The "Moneyball" actor additionally gushes, "One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her." And, while he thinks having a family is "a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the losss", he insists he'll take it all.
More Brad Pitt News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'