Brad Pitt Blames Marriage to Jennifer Aniston for Uninteresting Life
Brad Pitt has nothing good to say when it comes to his failed marriage to Jennifer Aniston. Looking back at the roughly five years he spent married to the "Horrible Bosses" actress, the Lt. Aldo Raine of "Inglourious Basterds" tells Parade that he was leading an uninteresting life.
Confessing he felt pathetic for spending the '90s "trying to hide out", the 47-year-old goes on to say, "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself." He adds, "I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
During the interview, Brad also talks about how he thinks about his current life with Angelina Jolie. "I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man," he claims. "I'm satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much."
The "Moneyball" actor additionally gushes, "One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her." And, while he thinks having a family is "a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the losss", he insists he'll take it all.
More Brad Pitt News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce