Brad Pitt Blames Marriage to Jennifer Aniston for Uninteresting Life
Brad Pitt has nothing good to say when it comes to his failed marriage to Jennifer Aniston. Looking back at the roughly five years he spent married to the "Horrible Bosses" actress, the Lt. Aldo Raine of "Inglourious Basterds" tells Parade that he was leading an uninteresting life.
Confessing he felt pathetic for spending the '90s "trying to hide out", the 47-year-old goes on to say, "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself." He adds, "I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
During the interview, Brad also talks about how he thinks about his current life with Angelina Jolie. "I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man," he claims. "I'm satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much."
The "Moneyball" actor additionally gushes, "One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I'm so happy to have her." And, while he thinks having a family is "a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the losss", he insists he'll take it all.
More Brad Pitt News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3