'Abduction' Co-Star Confirms Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins' Romance
Taylor Lautner was indeed dating Lily Collins when the pair worked together in filming "Abduction". Ratting them out was their co-star in the upcoming thriller, Denzel Whitaker. The 21-year-old actor said on Tuesday, September 6, "It's kind of like that teenage love in high school."
Elaborating further, Denzel told E! News at the Hollywood premiere of "Warrior", "It was kind of like, 'Let's go on a date.' They were willing to go bowling." He added, "It wasn't all about the relationship, it was more about having fun with each other and I think any time that's the premise of your couple, it's going to go great."
During the chat, the lead actor in "The Great Debaters" also gushed that the sparks have flown between the "Twilight Saga" actor and the "Snow White" beauty since the very first table read. "I think the chemistry's naturally going to show [in the movie]," he said. "It was off set so it definitely came on set."
Taylor and Lily were first linked romantically in summer 2010, but the dating rumors were quick to be put off. An insider insisted, at the time, that Lily is "still with her boyfriend." Later the same year, words came out that the twosome have been dating for "almost four months", and their relationship has got a stamp approval from her father Phil Collins.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled