'Abduction' Co-Star Confirms Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins' Romance
Taylor Lautner was indeed dating Lily Collins when the pair worked together in filming "Abduction". Ratting them out was their co-star in the upcoming thriller, Denzel Whitaker. The 21-year-old actor said on Tuesday, September 6, "It's kind of like that teenage love in high school."
Elaborating further, Denzel told E! News at the Hollywood premiere of "Warrior", "It was kind of like, 'Let's go on a date.' They were willing to go bowling." He added, "It wasn't all about the relationship, it was more about having fun with each other and I think any time that's the premise of your couple, it's going to go great."
During the chat, the lead actor in "The Great Debaters" also gushed that the sparks have flown between the "Twilight Saga" actor and the "Snow White" beauty since the very first table read. "I think the chemistry's naturally going to show [in the movie]," he said. "It was off set so it definitely came on set."
Taylor and Lily were first linked romantically in summer 2010, but the dating rumors were quick to be put off. An insider insisted, at the time, that Lily is "still with her boyfriend." Later the same year, words came out that the twosome have been dating for "almost four months", and their relationship has got a stamp approval from her father Phil Collins.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame