'Abduction' Co-Star Confirms Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins' Romance
Taylor Lautner was indeed dating Lily Collins when the pair worked together in filming "Abduction". Ratting them out was their co-star in the upcoming thriller, Denzel Whitaker. The 21-year-old actor said on Tuesday, September 6, "It's kind of like that teenage love in high school."
Elaborating further, Denzel told E! News at the Hollywood premiere of "Warrior", "It was kind of like, 'Let's go on a date.' They were willing to go bowling." He added, "It wasn't all about the relationship, it was more about having fun with each other and I think any time that's the premise of your couple, it's going to go great."
During the chat, the lead actor in "The Great Debaters" also gushed that the sparks have flown between the "Twilight Saga" actor and the "Snow White" beauty since the very first table read. "I think the chemistry's naturally going to show [in the movie]," he said. "It was off set so it definitely came on set."
Taylor and Lily were first linked romantically in summer 2010, but the dating rumors were quick to be put off. An insider insisted, at the time, that Lily is "still with her boyfriend." Later the same year, words came out that the twosome have been dating for "almost four months", and their relationship has got a stamp approval from her father Phil Collins.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'