Talks of Russell Armstrong's Suicide Open 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 2
As it was promised, Bravo did not delay the season 2 premiere of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" in the wake of Russell Armstrong's death. In fact, he was one of the highlights on the Monday, September 5 episode. The show opened with the cast gathering at Adrienne Maloof's house to talk about the tragedy, but Taylor Armstrong was not involved in this part.
The housewives said they never saw "any sign of this," and Kim Richards assumed that Taylor "wasn't aware of the financial mess [Russell] was in." Being honest, Lisa Vanderpump admitted she never felt connected to Russell. Kyle Richards added, "It was his choice," before claiming, "For me, it's very hard to move forward."
The ladies were worried about Taylor's condition, and they agreed to focus on supporting Taylor. "The things we were told about their marriage was heartbreaking," Adrienne added, while Camille Grammer chimed in, "I think what we were doing was just protecting our friend."
After the four-minute mourning segment, the show offered glimpses of dramatic moments from the first season, before moving on with new scenes. Taylor was featuring shopping with Kyle. The latter was also seen packing up with Mauricio to move from their house, while Camille was trying to simplify her life.
At a dinner party, Lisa's husband Ken Todd made a shocking statement to respond to Taylor's admission that she and Russell were using psychotherapy to work on their marriage. "If I had to go see a therapist to make my marriage better I would feel weak," he said, sending Taylor crying in the bathroom.
Kyle went to comfort Taylor, but Lisa followed them only to insult Taylor by calling her act "manipulative". Ken and Kyle had a heated argument, before Taylor returned to tell Ken, "I'm really fragile right now, I'm going through so much that it's a lot." Staying away from the war of words, Camille said, "For a change I wasn't part of the drama."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik