Talks of Russell Armstrong's Suicide Open 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 2
As it was promised, Bravo did not delay the season 2 premiere of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" in the wake of Russell Armstrong's death. In fact, he was one of the highlights on the Monday, September 5 episode. The show opened with the cast gathering at Adrienne Maloof's house to talk about the tragedy, but Taylor Armstrong was not involved in this part.
The housewives said they never saw "any sign of this," and Kim Richards assumed that Taylor "wasn't aware of the financial mess [Russell] was in." Being honest, Lisa Vanderpump admitted she never felt connected to Russell. Kyle Richards added, "It was his choice," before claiming, "For me, it's very hard to move forward."
The ladies were worried about Taylor's condition, and they agreed to focus on supporting Taylor. "The things we were told about their marriage was heartbreaking," Adrienne added, while Camille Grammer chimed in, "I think what we were doing was just protecting our friend."
After the four-minute mourning segment, the show offered glimpses of dramatic moments from the first season, before moving on with new scenes. Taylor was featuring shopping with Kyle. The latter was also seen packing up with Mauricio to move from their house, while Camille was trying to simplify her life.
At a dinner party, Lisa's husband Ken Todd made a shocking statement to respond to Taylor's admission that she and Russell were using psychotherapy to work on their marriage. "If I had to go see a therapist to make my marriage better I would feel weak," he said, sending Taylor crying in the bathroom.
Kyle went to comfort Taylor, but Lisa followed them only to insult Taylor by calling her act "manipulative". Ken and Kyle had a heated argument, before Taylor returned to tell Ken, "I'm really fragile right now, I'm going through so much that it's a lot." Staying away from the war of words, Camille said, "For a change I wasn't part of the drama."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen