'DWTS' Season 13 Contestants Dress Up in First Promo Photos
ABC has released the first official promo photos of "Dancing with the Stars" season 13, featuring the cast donning their dancing costumes. Former "The Hills" star Kristin Cavallari wears a tight mini dress while posing next to partner Mark Ballas.
Chaz Bono looks sleek in a white shirt topped with a black tie and a vest as he puts his arm around pro dancer Lacey Schwimmer. David Arquette looks confident in a tux with last season's pro dancer winner Kym Johnson posing in front of him and showing off her hot bod.
World Cup star Hope Solo bares her back in a red dress which is matching with her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy's shirt. Ricki Lake, sporting a black dress, simply stands next to returning pro dancer Derek Hough, while NBA player Ron Artest suits up and gives a lift to Peta Murgatroyd.
"DWTS" will kick off its new season on Monday, September 19 with its first result show airing on Tuesday, September 20. Other celebrities participating on the reality show are J.R. Martinez, Nancy Grace, Rob Kardashian, Elisabetta Canalis, Carson Kressley and Chynna Phillips.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'