'DWTS' Season 13 Contestants Dress Up in First Promo Photos
ABC has released the first official promo photos of "Dancing with the Stars" season 13, featuring the cast donning their dancing costumes. Former "The Hills" star Kristin Cavallari wears a tight mini dress while posing next to partner Mark Ballas.
Chaz Bono looks sleek in a white shirt topped with a black tie and a vest as he puts his arm around pro dancer Lacey Schwimmer. David Arquette looks confident in a tux with last season's pro dancer winner Kym Johnson posing in front of him and showing off her hot bod.
World Cup star Hope Solo bares her back in a red dress which is matching with her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy's shirt. Ricki Lake, sporting a black dress, simply stands next to returning pro dancer Derek Hough, while NBA player Ron Artest suits up and gives a lift to Peta Murgatroyd.
"DWTS" will kick off its new season on Monday, September 19 with its first result show airing on Tuesday, September 20. Other celebrities participating on the reality show are J.R. Martinez, Nancy Grace, Rob Kardashian, Elisabetta Canalis, Carson Kressley and Chynna Phillips.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia