'Desperate Housewives' Buries the Secret in Season 8 Clip
The leading ladies of "Desperate Housewives" get their hands dirty burying a dead man in a clip for the season 8 premiere. Gabrielle, Bree, Susan and Lynette are seen in the video digging a grave in the woods before a ringing cell phone interrupts them.
Susan and Lynette hesitate about covering the murder done by Carlos in the season 7 finale, but Gabrielle is against the idea of telling the truth to police which would put her husband at risk of being sent back to jail. It is Bree who later convinces Susan and Lynette that they have to protect their best friend and her hubby.
The eighth and final season of "Desperate Housewives" will premiere on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c on ABC. Beside the clip, some pictures from first episode titled "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" have also been made available for sneak peek.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO