'Desperate Housewives' Buries the Secret in Season 8 Clip
The leading ladies of "Desperate Housewives" get their hands dirty burying a dead man in a clip for the season 8 premiere. Gabrielle, Bree, Susan and Lynette are seen in the video digging a grave in the woods before a ringing cell phone interrupts them.
Susan and Lynette hesitate about covering the murder done by Carlos in the season 7 finale, but Gabrielle is against the idea of telling the truth to police which would put her husband at risk of being sent back to jail. It is Bree who later convinces Susan and Lynette that they have to protect their best friend and her hubby.
The eighth and final season of "Desperate Housewives" will premiere on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c on ABC. Beside the clip, some pictures from first episode titled "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" have also been made available for sneak peek.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...