'Desperate Housewives' Buries the Secret in Season 8 Clip
The leading ladies of "Desperate Housewives" get their hands dirty burying a dead man in a clip for the season 8 premiere. Gabrielle, Bree, Susan and Lynette are seen in the video digging a grave in the woods before a ringing cell phone interrupts them.
Susan and Lynette hesitate about covering the murder done by Carlos in the season 7 finale, but Gabrielle is against the idea of telling the truth to police which would put her husband at risk of being sent back to jail. It is Bree who later convinces Susan and Lynette that they have to protect their best friend and her hubby.
The eighth and final season of "Desperate Housewives" will premiere on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c on ABC. Beside the clip, some pictures from first episode titled "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" have also been made available for sneak peek.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift