'Desperate Housewives' Buries the Secret in Season 8 Clip
The leading ladies of "Desperate Housewives" get their hands dirty burying a dead man in a clip for the season 8 premiere. Gabrielle, Bree, Susan and Lynette are seen in the video digging a grave in the woods before a ringing cell phone interrupts them.
Susan and Lynette hesitate about covering the murder done by Carlos in the season 7 finale, but Gabrielle is against the idea of telling the truth to police which would put her husband at risk of being sent back to jail. It is Bree who later convinces Susan and Lynette that they have to protect their best friend and her hubby.
The eighth and final season of "Desperate Housewives" will premiere on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c on ABC. Beside the clip, some pictures from first episode titled "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" have also been made available for sneak peek.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface