'Desperate Housewives' Buries the Secret in Season 8 Clip
The leading ladies of "Desperate Housewives" get their hands dirty burying a dead man in a clip for the season 8 premiere. Gabrielle, Bree, Susan and Lynette are seen in the video digging a grave in the woods before a ringing cell phone interrupts them.
Susan and Lynette hesitate about covering the murder done by Carlos in the season 7 finale, but Gabrielle is against the idea of telling the truth to police which would put her husband at risk of being sent back to jail. It is Bree who later convinces Susan and Lynette that they have to protect their best friend and her hubby.
The eighth and final season of "Desperate Housewives" will premiere on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c on ABC. Beside the clip, some pictures from first episode titled "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" have also been made available for sneak peek.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy