Justin Long Lands 'New Girl' Role
"New Girl" has found the love interest for Zooey Deschanel's character. The new comedy series, which will debut September 20 at 9 P.M. on FOX, has cast Justin Long as Paul, a music teacher and a suitor for Deschanel's Jessica Day.
The Alex of "He's Just Not That Into You" will start appearing on the show in the sixth episode, and recur in other two episodes. This marks his first major TV role since his breakthrough gig on NBC's "Ed".
"New Girl" follows Jess, an unlucky-in-love school teacher who moves in with three single guys after breaking up with her model boyfriend. Together with Jess' street-smart model friend Cece, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs