Justin Long Lands 'New Girl' Role
"New Girl" has found the love interest for Zooey Deschanel's character. The new comedy series, which will debut September 20 at 9 P.M. on FOX, has cast Justin Long as Paul, a music teacher and a suitor for Deschanel's Jessica Day.
The Alex of "He's Just Not That Into You" will start appearing on the show in the sixth episode, and recur in other two episodes. This marks his first major TV role since his breakthrough gig on NBC's "Ed".
"New Girl" follows Jess, an unlucky-in-love school teacher who moves in with three single guys after breaking up with her model boyfriend. Together with Jess' street-smart model friend Cece, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March