Justin Long Lands 'New Girl' Role
"New Girl" has found the love interest for Zooey Deschanel's character. The new comedy series, which will debut September 20 at 9 P.M. on FOX, has cast Justin Long as Paul, a music teacher and a suitor for Deschanel's Jessica Day.
The Alex of "He's Just Not That Into You" will start appearing on the show in the sixth episode, and recur in other two episodes. This marks his first major TV role since his breakthrough gig on NBC's "Ed".
"New Girl" follows Jess, an unlucky-in-love school teacher who moves in with three single guys after breaking up with her model boyfriend. Together with Jess' street-smart model friend Cece, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed