Justin Long Lands 'New Girl' Role
"New Girl" has found the love interest for Zooey Deschanel's character. The new comedy series, which will debut September 20 at 9 P.M. on FOX, has cast Justin Long as Paul, a music teacher and a suitor for Deschanel's Jessica Day.
The Alex of "He's Just Not That Into You" will start appearing on the show in the sixth episode, and recur in other two episodes. This marks his first major TV role since his breakthrough gig on NBC's "Ed".
"New Girl" follows Jess, an unlucky-in-love school teacher who moves in with three single guys after breaking up with her model boyfriend. Together with Jess' street-smart model friend Cece, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame