Justin Long Lands 'New Girl' Role
"New Girl" has found the love interest for Zooey Deschanel's character. The new comedy series, which will debut September 20 at 9 P.M. on FOX, has cast Justin Long as Paul, a music teacher and a suitor for Deschanel's Jessica Day.
The Alex of "He's Just Not That Into You" will start appearing on the show in the sixth episode, and recur in other two episodes. This marks his first major TV role since his breakthrough gig on NBC's "Ed".
"New Girl" follows Jess, an unlucky-in-love school teacher who moves in with three single guys after breaking up with her model boyfriend. Together with Jess' street-smart model friend Cece, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
More New Girl News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13